Future

It was pouring outside. You and Taylor didn't really have any plans today. "Y/N!" Taylor yelled. You ran up the stairs and walked into his room. He had a mini fort set up, a movie, and tons and tons of junk food. Not to mention the huge mound of blankets and pillows. "Cuddle with me." He smiled. You took of your slippers and crawled inside the fort. "What's all this for?" You said. "What? I can't cuddle with my beautiful girlfriend?" Taylor said kissing your cheeks. "You could've just asked." You laughed. He blushed, "That's too mainstream." He said. You rolled your eyes playfully. "I love you." Taylor said. You smiled and looked at his beautiful eyes. "I love you too Taylor." "Maybe one day we'll get married and-" You were surprised. You and him have only been dating for 2 years. "Woah! Marriage." He laughed, "It's just a "one day..." wish. Chill." I blushed. "What? You don't wanna marry me?" He pouted. "No! It's just it seems early and we're still young." He sighed, "But it would be amazing to marry you someday." He looked through the Walmart bag and pulled out a ring pop. He pulled you up and he kneeled down. "Will you Y/F/N, do the honor of becoming my future wife?" You nodded and Taylor slipped in the candy ring on your left, index finger. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of it. Posting it on Instagram and tweeting about it. Fans went crazy but didn't take it seriously. Taylor put his phone back in his pocket and pressed play to the long forgotten movie. He smiled at the thought to himself what the future will be like for your beautiful relationship.