Hey Neighbor!

A/N: I know Taylor lives in Texas by himself now.

Your Hometown: Y/H

You recently just moved from Y/H to Princeton. Your dad was in the Air Force so your family had to move, A LOT. Leaving Y/H was hard, leaving everything behind was even more harder. You never made steady friendships due to moving a lot. Hopefully, this move will be different.

Your P.O.V
"Y/N, can you please get off your phone and help with the boxes? There's another truck coming soon." Mom said before walking inside the new house. I gotta admit, it's a beautiful house. It's big and it has a pool in the backyard, perfect for summer.
I stuffed my phone in my back pocket and grabbed a box, which was heavy. "Lemme help you with that." I looked up and a beautiful pair of brown eyes. "I'm Taylor." He smiled. "I-I'm Y/N." He grabbed the box and smiled. "Are you gonna lead me?" He laughed. I grabbed a box nodded.
"Mom! Dad!" "Kitchen." I heard Mom yell. I walked in, Taylor close behind. It feels weird letting a stranger into my house, he can be a murderer or something. "Can you- oh, who's your new friend?" Mom said looking at me and Taylor. "I'm Taylor Caniff, I live right next door. Your daughter looked like she needed help so I-" "Thanks for that." Dad said and took the book from Taylor. He had a serious look on his face. He's really over protective of me since I'm his 'little girl'. It was quiet for a few minutes before Dad excused himself.
"Why don't you two help Y/N's dad with the boxes and I'll fix you guys a snack. If you don't mind Tyler." Mom said. "It's Taylor." Taylor corrected. I couldn't help but giggle a little.
"So tell me about yourself." Taylor said. "Well I'm 17, I do online schooling since I move a lot. And I love to sing." I said shyly. "And you?" I said grabbing a box and setting down on the porch. "I'm 18. I also do online schooling and I'm kinda famous." He smiled. "Kinda famous?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. He laughed, "Have you heard of Vine?" I nodded, "I post some covers on there." "Well have you heard or Magcon? Original 9? Taylor Caniff? RV Project?" I shook my head. "You don't get on the Internet much do you?" I turned red and looked down. Taylor lifted my chin up gently and smiled. "Don't worry I wont tell." We grabbed the last of the boxes and sat down on the grass. "Here's some lemonade and some chips." Mom set down a tray in between us. "Thank you Mrs?" "Oh no, please, call me Y/M/N's." "Thank you Y/M/N."
She nodded and went back inside.
Taylor pulled out his phone and opened the Vine app. "What are you doing?" "Just be you." He smiled and began filming. "Guys! I have a new, cute neighbor! Say hi Y/N!" I smiled and waved. Did he just call me cute? "PwuackPwuackPwuackPwuack WEINER!" He yelled and posted it. "What was that?" "I dunno, I do that a lot." I laughed. He smiled, "You have a cute laugh." I stopped laughing and looked down. "Please don't do that." "Do what?" He shook his head. "Stop looking down whenever someone compliments you. Take the compliment. You'll feel even more beautiful." He said softly. "Y-y-you think I-I'm beautiful?" He nodded.
We talked for a little bit more, really just getting to know each other and whatnot, until it was starting to get dark. "I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful." We got up and he did something I didn't expect him to do. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. I felt him slip something in my back pocket. "Bye Mr. Buckwild." He laughed and walked into his lawn.
I grabbed the tray and headed inside. "So, did you get his number?" Mom smirked when I walked into the kitchen. "No Mom I- wait were you watching us?" Her eyes widen, "Oh look at the time! We have to unpack tomorrow." She smiled and walked upstairs.
I soon followed, when I was changing into my pjs, I remembered Taylor slipped something in my back pocket. I grabbed my jeans and fished out a piece of paper. It was his number. I put it in my contacts and smiled. Should I text him? I shrugged and just went for it.
'Hey Taylor, you gave me your number and I just wanted to know if it works...' Send.

'Well it works beautiful. Wanna hang out tomorrow?' -Taylor💕

I smiled and quickly typed back a 'yes'.
This is the start of a beautiful friendship, hopefully.

Should I do a part 2? When you move but you're legal to live on your own or something?