Chapter 4 Rescue

(I now have a new format for dialogue, hope you like it.)
I slowly open my eyes from my uncomfortable "bed" in a bit of pain. I see a boy that wasn't Mattia staring at me.
You: What the fuck!"
I shout and get up quickly. My legs flop up and kick the boy in the balls.
Boy: "Ow fuck!"
he yells after and flops over.
Mattia comes running to him and me. I sit up and look at the boy who was on the ground. Looking at him, he had a very sharp jawline.
Mattia: "Alejandro are you okay man?"
Alejandro: "Man that girl has strong ass kick!"
I laugh a bit and get up, I stretch my legs and arms while watching Mattia help Alejandro up. Just then Alejandro looks at me up and down and then hits Mattia in the shoulder.
Alejandro: Mattia your new girl huh!
he says with a chuckle. Mattia looks up at him angrily and puts Alejandro in a head lock.
Mattia: Shes not my girl!"
he says and drags Alejandro to the bathroom.
I roll my eyes and check the time, it was 11:30 am on a Saturday. Thank god it wasn't a school day, it would be such a bad thing to show up with Mattia. I start walking to my stuff and prepare to head home.
Mattia: "Where are you going?"
he asks as he comes out of the bathroom.
You: "I'm heading back home."
Mattia: "Hold on, you can't go there. Not alone."
I roll my eyes and reply with a comeback.
You: I'm not a little girl Mattia. I can take care of myself."
I start heading to the door when I felt a hand grasp my wrist. I look back and see Mattia.
Mattia: "Wait, let me and Alejandro go with you. So your at least safe...
I start blushing a bit by what Mattia says. I can see he has a soft side. I nod my head and wait for Mattia and Alejandro to get ready.

We walk to my apartment building and I open the glass door. I walk to my door and see it's opened. I assume my mom was inside so I head in. I look at Mattia and Alejandro and made a hand movement for them to leave. They stare at me for a second and then head out the door. I went to my room and grabbed some new clothes to wear. I close my bedroom door and changed into the outfit I picked up. Just then I heard loud pounds on my door.
Man: "Who the hell is in here!"
I fall over onto my bed by the loud voice. It sounded familiar but just couldn't picture someone. Just then the door pounds open and I see standing behind it was my landlord.
Landlord: "Well, well, well. You snuck right back in here huh."
My pants were not fully on me, just halfway on my legs. The landlord looks at me and smirks.
Landlord: You have a nice body there."
He starts walking over to me as I try to get up off my bed. He then pins me to the bed and starts coming closer to me. I move around trying to get free from his arms. But he's much much stronger than me. I scream so loud that the whole apartment building could hear. The landlord starts laughing, his hands starts pulling down my pants.
You: Stop let go of me!
I yelled with tears in my eyes. I didn't want to get raped! The landlord starts laughing and then rips my pants off my legs. Just then I see Mattia and Alejandro behind him. Mattia grabs the landlord by his neck and pulls him back. Alejandro grabs the landlord and starts punching him hard in his face. I started to cry, a cry for joy. I was so happy I was saved. Mattia comes to me and wraps me around with my blanket on my bed. I was like a toddler, crying and letting Mattia help me. Alejandro kept punching the landlord nonstop. I could see the anger in his eyes. I grab Mattia into a hug, I was scared for my life. I felt Mattia arms go around me, his arms were warm and wrapped around me. Hugging him felt confronting and made me feel so much better. Alejandro stops punching the landlord and looks to me and Mattia.
Alejandro: Lets fucking book it.
Mattia let's go of me and he turns around and picks me up on his back. He picks me up easily and I put my arms around him. Then we head out of my apartment towards the fire exit in the back.