Chapter 6 Mixed Feelings

Me and Mattia faces come apart and we stare at each other. I couldn't believe I had my first kiss with Mattia. He looks at me and then turns away. But something about me wanted more. I pull Mattia again and lock my lips with his again. I felt confident, felt proud. I was a whole different person.

Monday, 6:00 am. I put on of Mattia's shirt and wore jeans I left here from that one day I ran here. Mattia comes out of the bathroom and looks at me.
Mattia: "We need to ride the city bus so get packing."
I nod my head and pack my things in my bag.
You: "Alright lets go."

Me and Mattia sit on a bench at the stop. I look at Mattia, he had a very nice side profile. Was I catching feelings for Mattia? This was too soon but he was so tempting. Mattia turns to look at me, he grabs my hand and locks my fingers with his. The bus pulls up and he gets up, he drags me to the bus and we find a seat. There was two open seats together and I got the window. I look out the window as the bus starts moving. I saw all the traffic and everyone rushing to work in the morning. My hand was still locked in with Mattia's. I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. I wanted to be with Mattia. Even though I didn't know if he liked me back. I was hoping the signs he was giving me were true. The only think I was afraid about was his issues, he seems to have bad anger issues. I rethink my thought about liking Mattia. I promise I couldn't be with a bad boy, he would get me in so much trouble. I don't know if staying with Mattia could risk my life. I brush my thoughts away and squeeze his hands tighter. He looks at me and smirks. When he smirks it makes feel a good feeling, all warm inside. The bus makes a sharp stop and we are at the bus stop by our school. Me and Mattia get up and head off the bus. We were still holding hands walking towards the entrance. It seemed that he didn't want to let go as well. Just then a 5 boys walk up in front of us, they look like druggies. They smelt like weed and looked like they haven't slept.
Druggie #1: "Sup Mattia. I see you have company."
Mattia looks at him angrily.
Mattia: "I do, so move out of the way."
The gang laughs at him as if it was a joke.
Druggie #1: "Where's our money."
His voice tone changed to a scarier mean tone. I back away, scared what would happen. Just then Mattia pushes him over and the druggie falls. Mattia yanks me hard and then we were running. Running again.