Chapter 12 Apology

I wake up slowly in so much pain. I see I was in a hospital room. Next to me I see Mattia, his head was down and his hand was holding mine. I let go of his hand and touch his head. He gets up quickly and looks at me, I could tell he was crying for hours.
Mattia: "I'm happy that your awake."
He starts bawling out his eyes and lays his head on me. I rub his head to let him know it was okay.
Mattia: "I shouldn't have chased you I was dumb."
You: "No Mattia it's fine, I shouldn't have been a jerk."
He gets up and looks at me. I slowly get up a bit and hug him. He cries into my shoulder still feeling bad.
Mattia: "I'm sorry for taking the kiss seriously. I'm sorry for hitting you, I'm the bad guy and always will be."
I felt pain in my heart from Mattia's words.
You: Aw Mattia don't cry, it's alright, I think I should of been careful with drinking."
He gets up and looks at me in the eyes.
Mattia: "I never liked someone as much as I like you."
I started to blush, I got tingly and warm. My heart was beating very fast. I couldn't handle myself so I grabbed Mattia's face and kissed him. We full on make out for 2 minutes. Low key not gonna lie, I liked it.

It was about 3:00 am and I was up on Mattia's lap as he was on the hospital bed. His arms were around me as I laid on him. We were just talking about things that we wanted to do in the future together.
Mattia: "We can name our daughter Matilda."
We both started laughing since it was related to what I said being first time drunk. Just then Kairi, Alejandro, Roshuan, and Alvaro walk in the door. Alvaro had some flowers and Kairi was holding a big bag of Sour Patch. Kairi looks at me and Mattia a look.
Alejandro: "You guys made up huh?"
Roshuan: "I guess you gotta get hit by a car to fix relationships."
We all laugh at the joke.
Alvaro: "Lets make a Tik Tok guys since we here."
Alvaro sets his phone up and made sure me and Mattia didn't have to get up. We did some dancing videos, it was so fun hanging with them.

It's been about 2 weeks and I was released. Me and Mattia hold hands as we walk outside the hospital. We finally decided to officially date. As we walk out and start heading to the bus stop, the druggies go in front of us.
Druggie #1: "Aw that sucks, your hoe didn't die."
Mattia clenches his fist as he was already to swing. The druggies laugh at Mattia and me like coyotes.
You: "Leave us the hell alone!"
Druggie #2: "Or what cripple? Gonna bring your little bad boy out?"
I saw the anger in Mattia's eyes. The druggies all laugh at him acting scared. Then Mattia lifts his fist and throws a punch.