Chapter 8 Party Crash

Kairi house was deep in the woods, it was pretty big though. He opens the front door and I hear boys yelling. We walk in and I see Alejandro and these two other boys in the living room.
Kairi: "Heyyy guys brought some friends!"
I wave and the boys all come over. They grab Mattia and pull him into the couch. The tall black one waves at me.
Roshuan: "I'm Roshuan and this is Alvaro."
He points next to him and the boy waves awkwardly. I laugh and introduce myself. Mattia tried breaking free from his friends arms but they kept laughing and messing around with him. Kairi was standing next to me still and looked at me.
Kairi: "Let's head to the kitchen and grab some drinks for us."
I nod and follow him into the kitchen. He pulled out some beer cans and a big bottle of alcohol. I look at Kairi in shock.
Kairi: "Don't worry I won't tell your mom."
He chuckles and starts picking up some of the beer cans.
You: "No it's not that-I never had this before."
Kairi looks at me funny and then nods his head.
Kairi: "Trust me we won't give you a lot."
I help grab some cans and the alcohol and we walk over to the living room. The boys look at us and all shout "Ayee." I place the cans on the table and then looked around. Mattia didn't look like he wanted to drink, there was an open space next to him and I sat there.
Alejandro: "~your name~, in honor of hanging out with the boys. Have this!"
He hands me a beer can with a big smile. I hold it not trying to drink it. "Drink it!" They all shout at me but Mattia. He looked at me confused, seeing if I would drink it or not. I start raising the can to my mouth till I feel a big jerk on my hand. Mattia takes the can and drinks the beer. He finishes it within a minute. "Oooh Mattia!" All the boys shout. Roshuan shakes Mattia hyping him up. I see Kairi grab a shot glass with alcohol from the big bottle.
Kairi: "Too bad Mattia you don't get this one."
Kairi hands me the shot glass and I eye it down. Mattia tries to grab the shot glass but I push his hand away. I chug down the alcohol and make a disgusted face. The boys all shout and hype me up. I half smile and then Kairi hands me a beer.

I feel dizzy-dazed I don't know. I was playing Just Dance going sicko mode. I beat Alvaro with all stars. I scream and stumble my steps. Alvaro has to take a shot now, but I grab the  glass.
You: "You-you know aloe vera, I'll take this for you. Cheerrs!"
I drink the shot in a heartbeat. All the boys laugh expect Mattia. He looks at me angrily like if I was out of control which I was. I walk tipsy towards him and sit on his lap. I put my arms around his neck. He moves his head away from me disgusted.
You: Mat-Matilda don't be mad at meee."
The boys all laugh again.
Kairi: "Matilda!"
Mattia pushes me off of him and leaves the living room. Everyone watches him but I was on the ground. Kairi picks me up and takes me up the stairs.
You: "Where are we going?! I need some more drinks!"
Kairi: "No you need to rest."
He opens his door and throws me on the his bed. He closes the door and sits next to me. I get up and put my arm around him.
You: "Your my best bestie friend Kairi."
I hug him and feel him try to push me off. I let go and stare at him. I saw Mattia right in front of me.
You: "Mattia don't be mad at me!"
Mattia?: "I'm not Mattia? Hello are you okay?"
You: "Hey I said reverse card in the woods so now."
I lean in and kiss Kairi. My kiss was sloppy but I still went for it. I felt hands go around me. Then the door sprung open. I turn around quick and see Mattia at the door. He looked furious, ready to kill someone.
You: "Mattia I thought-"
I look and see Kairi lips all pink. I look back at Mattia and he grabs my wrist. He drags me downstairs.
You: "Stop Mattia!"
He didn't stop, he dragged me down the stairs. He opened the front door and try to tug me out. Kairi runs down the stairs to us.
Kairi: "Mattia it was a mistake!"
Mattia let's go of me and then punches Kairi. My wrist was purple, I was still drunk and couldn't see straight. The rest of the boys come to us, Alejandro picks up Kairi with his bloody nose and lips. Alejandro shoves Mattia to the front door.
Alejandro: "What the hell is your problem!"
Mattia shoves Alejandro and he backs right into the door frame. Mattia leaves the door and heads outside. I run after Mattia and back hug him.
You: "Mattia I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight I had too mu-"
Mattia: "Fuck! Let go of me and leave me the fuck alone now! Why are you perfectly fine now? Cause you knew you fucked up huh!?"
Mattia shoves me hard and I fall to the ground. I cut my leg open and the blood starts trickling down. My head smashed into a rock on the ground as well and I felt blood come down to my eyebrows. Mattia doesn't look back, he keeps walking. Roshuan and Alvaro come running to me.
Roshuan: "Yo we need to get you fixed up!"
Alvaro: "Are you okay?"
I just sit there. I sit there and I start crying my eyes out. Blood is all over my hands and my face. I cry. I lost Mattia.