PLEASE READ!!!!

So my Wattpad account was hacked for that long period of time. Luckily the hacker didn't delete my Mattia books. But the hacker did fill my drafts of inappropriate photos and videos of people I don't know and even posted a book with inappropriate images such as tik tokers nudes. I took it down as soon as I was able to get in, the hacker also deleted my new upcoming book that's was going to come out on June. I was extremely upset and cried for hours because I worked so hard on that book. I am sincerely sorry for people who had to see the inappropriate book on my Wattpad and I will take the blame for being a easy target for this. However the hacker somehow found my email and emailed me and due to reasons I cannot show you the email. But the email stated that they would give my account back as long as I ended my Mattia's series. I told the hacker I wouldn't at first because I know all my followers are here because of it, but the hacker decided to drag on and say they would hack me again and even hack my followers who support this book. This person clearly sounds crazy and has a big a issue with my series. I believe it's either jealously because of how big the series got or they really dislike Mattia. So for your guys safety I decided to end the series and not finish it. I am truly sorry and I will love to make more books! But I want to keep you guys safe! I know I'm not a big author but it's not worth risking. Due to this hacking I've decided to make a new account on Wattpad to ensure the hacker can't get into my account again. So if you like the Mattia series, feel free to follow my new account! I will definitely make more books on other tik tokers for sure! I am just published a new book on that account so go check it out!

Here is my new account chexrryontop I hope you guys understand and I appreciate everyone who has supported the Mattia series! 🖤 ~ theheartvibes

MAY 2020