Chapter 12 Third Mate

2 years later......

*Ruby*

In two more days I'll be seeing the guy who owns M.C.E.F. The woman who's been torturing me told me he was excited about seeing the famous wolf. Good thing about it, I haven't been tortured in a week.

They have actually fed me breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Gave me new stylish clothes, shoes, everything. Heck they even been nice and I'm liking it so far.

I really need a break since I've been stuck in this cell for 2 years but me and Christian are best friends now. I've learned that he is 22 and I'm 20 now. Before all of this he was very nice, friendly, popular, had a mate but was killed while giving birth to their son. In the end they both died and he's been struggling to stay alive.

"Ruby?" Looking up from messing with my soft straight hair I gave him a grin. "Christian you don't have to worry about me. I've been growing stronger by the minute. I can feel it deep inside me."

He started to mess with his whole in his right leg that was just below his knee cap. They haven't really tortured him as well since he is my friend. My wolf has yet to talk to me or let me know she's still here.

The sound of a door slamming open had me jump. Hearing someone rushing down the stairs my original guy who always comes to get me came up to my cell looking panicked?

He unlocked my cell door and grabbed my upper arm, escorting me out. "What's the hurry?" I asked.

He locked the door behind us then ushered me towards the stairs. "The boss came early to meet you." He told me as he brought me to a door that was in the middle of the hall.

Stumbling a little as he pushed me in I regained my balance, hearing the door close behind me. Looking around the room I noticed it was a bedroom.

"Hello my dear I'll be doing your hair, makeup and choosing your outfit." Looking over at the bathroom door on my right stood an elderly woman who looked to be in her 50s.

She opened two sets of doors and walked inside. Slowly following behind I wasn't shocked to see a walk-in-closet.

She picked out an aqua dress that had a dip in the back. She turned it where I could see the front and it was beautiful. White diamonds decorated the front making a heart design.

"Here you go sweetie this will look lovely on you." Smiling I took the dress and headed for the bathroom. Once I was done I looked up and studied the way I looked.

It hugged my figure as it went down to my ankles. Stepping out she was standing by a makeup stand with a pair of matching heels.

Sitting on the chair she handed me the shoes and I set them on my lap. She grabbed a brush and started to work.

While she did my hair and makeup I stared at myself in the mirror as I thought to myself. Am I ready to meet the boss? What if something goes wrong? Will he torture me worse and finally kill me after 2 long years?

"There you go my dear, he's gonna love you." Focusing on myself I smiled and thanked her. My hair was tied up with loose curls hanging down on the side of my face. My eye shadow matched my dress. My eye liner is a dark brown with some black mascara.

Looking where the woman once stood I noticed I was alone. Slipping on my heels I stood and walked to the window. I was on the second floor facing the woods.

It was already dark and the full moon shone brightly. A few stars twinkled here and there and it was a lovely night.

I leaned against the cool glass taking in a deep breath and slowly let it out. I missed being with my family and I bet they have papers of me posted up on the street.

Sighing I sat on the bed waiting for him to show. Clutching the bed sheets I felt my wolf coming alive in me. We have a problem. I heard her say and I closed my eyes.

What's up? My head snapped up as the door clicked open and there stood the boss of this horrible place. He's our third mate.