Chapter 14 His House

*Ruby*

I stood by the front entrance of the M.C.E.F. Building in some baby blue winter boots with white fur. A gray fur coat with a black bennie, red scarf, and black gloves on to keep me warm from the cold. Tyler bought me all that to keep me warm even though I'll be pretty much warm since I'm a werewolf.

Leaning up against the wall while I waited for my mate to come take me to his house I heard boots thumping on the hard wood floor. Looking up I smiled when I saw him rushing over to me."Sorry for taking so long my love." He opened the door for me and I waitied for him outside the door. Once he locked it he put his arm around my waist and lead me to his black Dodge Charger.

"I see you have good taste in cars." I told him while I made my way towards the passenger side door. He just grinned and chuckled softly before he slipped in the driver side seat.

Rubbing my hands together to get them warm, he backed out and headed for his house. Looking out the window the snow was still falling but slowly.

"Tell me about yourself since I live twenty miles out." Looking over at him I bit my lip wondering what could I say. "Well what would you like to know?"

"Everything." smiling I leaned back in my seat closing my eyes knowing it'll be a long trip.

*

*

*

Slowly waking up I looked around trying to remember where I was. Tyler, I thought and a small grin appeared at the corner of my lips.

I plopped back down on the bed and hugged my pillow. As my head hit the pillow I heard the door close. Looking over at the door, Tyler grinned and walked over to the bed. "You fell asleep while you talked about yourself in the car. I didn't want to wake you so I carried you to my room."

Smiling I sat up and pulled back my hair so its not so messy. Looking around his room I noticed his room was pretty huge. He had a tan colored floor with a brick fire place that had a black gate around it. His bed was king size with black thin sheets going around the top.

To my left was a window with a place where you could sit down and get comfy. To my right were two doors that are probably a bathroom and a closet.

"Would you like a tour of our house?" Smiling I got up to feel the ground was cold against my barefeet.

Heading to the first door I opened it and noticed it was a bathroom. It was pretty big. The floor reminded me of a checkered board that is black and white. The first the you saw when you walk in was a white jaquze tub. Walking further inside I turned left to see a shower big enough for five people to fit inside. A frosted glass door blocked out the inside. On my right was the toilet.

"You already know this is the bathroom." I grinned and walked out, heading to the other door. "Now before I show you what the inside looks like what do you think it looks like inside?"

He smiled and I just rolled my eyes, "considering you bathroom and your room is huge I'ma say its big." He opened the door for me and I stepped inside. He had a walk-in-closet.

Smiling, on my left were his clothes and shoes. On my right hung my gray fur coat and my dress I had on yesterday, my baby blue boots sat under my clothes on the floor."I'll need to take you shopping today."

Smiling I looked to see what I was wearing. I had an oversized white shirt and boxers on. He grabbed my hand and showed me the rest of his beautiful house.

"Is my love ready to go shopping?" I set my hands on my hips and eyed him up and down. "I don't think I wanna go out in public like this. My hair is a mess, I'm wearing your clothes, and I need a shower."

He chuckled and pulled me into him. He kissed my forehead gently and looked down at me. "Write down your sizes in clothes and shoes. I'll find you some outfits while you shower and relax."

I hugged him before left to buy me stuff. Looking around the room I couldn't help but smile big. My life is finally starting to be perfect.