Chapter 16 The Fight

*Ruby*

I laid on my lovers chest as I bit my bottom lip from smiling so much. "You look so cute doing that." He told me as I blushed.

We just had sex and I felt pretty sore. I was flexible in ways I didn't even know I was.

"I think I may take a shower." I told him as I slowly got up. Grabbing his shirt that laid on the floor I quickly slipped it on. "Aw I don't get a show before you shower?"

Giggling I looked at him "nope." Stepping in the bathroom I looked in the mirror for a few seconds then did a double take. My eyes were literally glowing. I mean they were brighter than they normally are.

"Hey baby I'll be back, I'm going to check on Christian and see how he's holden up." Tyler told me before he left the room. Tyler was nice enough and bought Christian his own home out in the woods.

Not thinking much about my eyes I turned the water on so it could warm up. Leaning against the counter my head started pounding out of nowhere. Placing my hands on my head my forehead seemed to be burning up.

Stripping off his shirt I hurried into the tub and stood under the water putting it on cold. It cooled me off just a little but not enough.

The water droplets felt like little needles hitting my skin. My body became weak as I hung onto the rail that was in the middle of the wall.

My knees grew weaker as my eyes started seeing black dots covering my vision. I was going to pass out.

Taking a step back I collapsed on the floor of the tub with the water hitting my chest. Closing my eyes I slowly passed out.
*
*
*
*
*
8 hours later

Opening my eyes slowly feeling water hitting my chest I started wondering if I was outside and it was raining. Sitting up I found myself in the bathtub with the shower still running.
How long have I've been out?  I wondered as I stood up and turned off the water.

Drying off I opened the door to see it was pitch black in the room. Turning on the light I looked over at the alarm clock and my eyes widened. It was 8:46pm.

If I was out that long then where's Tyler?  Hurrying over to the closet I put on some clothes and my snow boots. Ruby I feel a lot stronger than before. I heard my wolf say as I reached for my coat.

"We mated with Tyler so we got stronger?" Not stronger...powerful. You have the fire and water element, and you can heal in a blink of an eye.

Hurrying down stairs I opened the door but once I did I felt a tremendous amount of pain over my heart. "What the fuck?" Looking at my chest nothing was wrong. It's Tyler, he's in trouble! 

Hurrying outside the cold air whipped my hair back as I ran off into the woods. "Dammit girl I need to shift it'll be faster in my wolf form."

Falling to my knees I felt her taking over the shift. My bones moved and cracked as my body took on a new shape.

It didn't seem to hurt as much as I thought it would and I was glad. Shaking my big body I felt more muscle in this form.

Running towards Christians house I knew it would take a while. But in wolf form I should make it in no time. Soon my chest started hurting like someone was stabbing me in the chest a thousand times. The pain i constantly felt wasn't mine but my mates...someone was trying to kill him.

At that thought my wolf pushed me to go faster. Up ahead I spotted Christians house and I could smell a mixture of blood and smoke.

Making it over a small hill I spotted Christian laying in the snow. Using my snout to roll him over on his back he seemed fine. Just passed out with a few cuts on his face.