Chapter 5: Another New Guy in Town

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 5 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is in the kitchen cooking breakfast as he waits for Asia since she's staying with him now, he places the food on the table and he sees her walk in as she is dressed in her school uniform......................
(Y/N): "Morning Asia."
Asia: "Morning (Y/N), oh you cooked breakfast."
(Y/N): "Yeah. Since you're living with me, I decided to start cooking for you and me."
......................she sat at the table as (Y/N) did as well, they started eating and the moment Asia took a bite her eyes widen in shocked like surprise......................
Asia: "Wow, this is so good. How did you know how to cook like this?"
(Y/N): "Before my mother passed, she taught me how to cook and after that my aunt taught me as well when I lived with her and my uncle. When I was old enough I started learning more how to cook more."
Asia: "Well, I just have to say this is so good."
......................she smiles at him as he does, after that they walked out the house and headed to school. As they turned a corner (Y/N) bumps his foot on something, he sees a book on the ground, he picks it up and looks at it......................
(Y/N): "Looks like someone dropped a book."
Asia: "Maybe he did."
......................he looks to see a guy in front of him walking away and he quickly runs behind him to catch up with him......................
(Y/N): "Excuse me. *he turns to look at him* You dropped this."
????: "Oh thank you, they always fall out my bag. I need to get a new one. *looks at him* Hey, you go to Kuoh Academy right?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. We do."
Asia: "Hello."
????: "At least I ran into some students, you see I enrolled there myself and I need to find out where the Academy is when I arrive there on my first day."
(Y/N): "Oh, well follow us. We'll take you there."
????: "Thank you."
......................the guy walks with them to the Academy while they head there......................
(Y/N): "So, you new around here?"
????: "I actually have been living in this town, just outside of it. I got reservations for a hotel until I buy an apartment."
Asia: "Oh, that must be rough."
????: "I kinda lived worse, I decided to live in the city to experience something new."
(Y/N): "Hm, that's cool."
......................they hear crying to see a baby in a stroller seeing a balloon float into the sky, (Y/N)'s eyes widen. But, something is seen moving fast grabbing it and returns it to the baby, he grabs it and as he giggles with the mom tying it to the baby's wrist while the unknown figure disappears......................
Asia: "What just happened?"
????: "Probably the wind."
(Y/N): (That wasn't the wind, that was something else. Huh?)
......................he sees the necklace on the guy glowing, the necklace is divided into three shapes along with three different color diamonds in them. It stops glowing making (Y/N) confused, they continued walking to the school and they arrive at the front gate as they stood there......................
(Y/N): "Well, here it is. Kuoh Academy."
????: "Wow, nice school. *looks at them* Thank you both."
Asia: "You're welcome."
Shoutaru: "Well, I'm Shoutaru Nijima."
(Y/N): "(Y/N) (L/N), this is Asia."
Asia: "Nice to meet you."
Shoutaru: "Nice to meet you both too, well I'll see you both later my friends."
......................he walks away as (Y/N) kept looking at him, he remembers what he saw when the balloon floated in the air as he thinks Shoutaru is apart of it......................
Asia: "Something wrong (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "There was no wind when the balloon went back to that baby, it was something else."
Asia: "What do you mean?"
......................they walk to the school as they see Rias standing there, they walked somewhere so no one can hear their conversation after what happened......................
Rias: "It wasn't the wind, you're right it was something else."
Asia: "What can move so fast that we can't even see it grabbing a balloon?"
(Y/N): "I did see something, but I couldn't make it out. It's was invisible, like I couldn't see it."
Rias: "Well, whatever it was be careful, if you see it again don't attempt to attack it."
(Y/N): "Don't worry Rias, I will."
......................they walked to class and they got through the day as (Y/N) is getting ready to deliver flyers......................
Asia: "Hey (Y/N), *he looks at her* what were you staring at when we were walking with Shoutaru?"
(Y/N): "He had this necklace, I never seen anything designed like that before and even it had three different colored diamonds in it. And when that unkw on thing appeared grabbing that balloon, I think the necklace was glowing."
Asia: "I noticed that too."
(Y/N): "You think Shoutaru is-"
......................he starts thinking if Shoutaru isn't human after that, he didn't know what to think now......................
Akeno: "I think this Shoutaru must be interesting from what I heard."
(Y/N): *looks at her shocked* "Woah, Akeno you scared me."
Rias: *walks in the room* "You're still here. I thought you had gone home for the day."
Akeno: "We just received a message from the archduke."
Rias: "The archduke?"
Akeno: "It was urgent. A stray devil has been causing trouble nearby."
Asia: "Not another one."
......................it's now nighttime as everyone arrives and they take a transportation circle to the location......................
(Y/N): "So wait, a stray devil are devil's servant? Like we are?"
Kiba: "No, not exactly. Once in a while, a servant rebels and kills their master to gain freedom."
(Y/N): "And that's how they become strays."
Rias: "According to the reports, this stray has been taking over people's minds and forcing them to do things they aren't meant to do."
(Y/N): "Like a man raping a woman? *she nods* Now that's messed up."
Akeno: "Tonight's job shouldn't be too hard; just find the beast and kill it."
Kiba: "These monsters are pure evil. They don't care about anything, but their own selfish desires and that always ends in ugliness."
(Y/N): "Then let's go get this done, this stray devil will pay."
......................they walk in an abandoned hotel as they look around, (Y/N) opens the door to another room to see nothing there and he walks back out......................
Rias: "(Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Yes?"
Rias: "Are you familiar with the game of chess?"
(Y/N): "Oh yeah, me and my uncle played it all the time when I was young. I did beat him at times."
Rias: "As the master, I'm the King. My empress is the queen. My cavalier the knight, my tank the rook, my clergyman the bishop, and my foot soldier, the pawn. Devils with titles of nobility grant the characteristics of these pieces of their servants."
(Y/N): "Sounds amazing, that's really impressive."
Rias: "We have a special name for them, we call them our Evil Pieces."
(Y/N): "Is there a reason why I'm knowing this?"
Rias: "I want you to watch and learn, pay close attention to my devils as they do battle tonight."
(Y/N): "Okay."
Koneko: "It's here."
......................(Y/N) activates his Sacred Gear as he gets ready to fight, suddenly a noise is heard and he looks down the hallway to see a faint glow. He gently taps Rias's shoulder and he points, they walk in a room where a purple orb is seen......................
????: "Well, I wonder who walked into this hotel today. Someone to play with, I wonder if they will play nicely."
......................a little girl appears wearing nothing as her hair covers her chest, (Y/N) gets in fighting stance as the light gets brighter......................
Rias: "Cervina, you little rat. You betrayed your master and ran away to do the things that are unacceptable to everyone else along with what you do. Your sins are worthy of a thousand hells. In the name of the great Marquis of Gremory, be gone or meet your death."
Cervina: "Where's the fun with that? I'm tired of sitting around doing nothing and I'm sick of the good things in this world of humans, seeing them do things wrong is so entertaining. I love every single bit of it, I'm not gonna have a bitch like you stop me."
Rias: "This is your last warning; go back to your master now!"
(Y/N): "I don't understand how a little girl does all that."
Cervina: "Then let me show you what I mean!"