Chapter 26: Summer Break Begins! Heading to the Underworld

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 26 of this story and by the title you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) hears voices calling to him and he opened his eyes to see darkness around him, something is seen looking into view which he focuses to see Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, and Xenovia standing there, even to his surprise; they're topless as they only wore panties which shocked him at what's in front of him......................
(Y/N): "W-What?! You're all naked!"
Rias: "(Y/N)."
Akeno: "Ooh! (Y/N)."
Asia: "Hi (Y/N)."
Koneko: "Hello (Y/N)."
Xenovia: "(Y/N) dear!" *they approached him*
(Y/N): *blushes deep red* (Wh-What is going on?! Why is this happening?)
Rias: "I know what you're thinking, and I know your body is reacting. You can hardly hold back anymore. Would you please do all perverted things to me? I want your gentle touch around my body. My boobs are prime, touch and squeeze all you want."
Akeno: "Don't forget these! Let me be your second course, I can cater to all of your depraved appetites!"
Asia: "Please, go on! I can do it if I close my eyes. But, it also feels so embarrassing!"
Koneko: "Don't be afraid to get carried away, you can go all out. I trust you more than ever."
Xenovia: "Enjoy! They're going to be used to feed our babies!"
(Y/N): *blushes* "W-Well, I know you're asking and you want me to, but truth be told is I don't know which to choose."
????: "My sweet little boy is all grown up."
(Y/N): "Aw, come on- *eyes widen in shock* (Wait, that voice!)
????: "My little (Y/N) has all these girls wanting him and doesn't know when to choose. You truly are a good man now."
(Y/N): (I-It can't be.)
......................he turns around and what he saw was someone that made tears appear in his eyes, his mother was standing right there looking at him with a smile......................
(Y/N): "M-Mom?"
Haruka: "Hello (Y/N)."
(Y/N): *rushes at her* "Mom! *hugs her, she hugs back* I missed you so much!"
Haruka: "I miss you too my little boy, you have gotten older for these past years. I'm happy to see my son grown into a man now."
(Y/N): "M-Mom please tell me. *looks at her* Michael told me you were never in Heaven or Hell and you're alive, please tell me you are; please!"
Haruka: "Yes (Y/N), I am alive and well."
(Y/N): "Then tell me where you are! Why didn't you tell me you were alive the entire time?"
Haruka: "The time will come (Y/N), until then *a light appears behind her* live your life to the end."
......................his eyes widen as he looked at the ceiling and he gasped in shock, he looks to see Rias sleeping on his right and Asia on his left showing they're both naked as they slept. He sighs as he rubbed his eyes drying his tears......................
(Y/N): (Mom, where are you? What are you not telling me? I swear I will find you.)
......................he felt movement on him as he saw someone sit up from the blankets which surprised him, the blankets move to reveal Akeno who is also naked surprising (Y/N)......................
Akeno: "Morning you!"
(Y/N): "H-Hey Akeno, good morning."
Akeno: *leans further to him* "Hello handsome. *lays on tops of him* Does my body feel nice? Pressed up against yours?"
(Y/N): "Y-Y- *shakes his head* Would you feel better if I said yes?"
Akeno: "Of course. I like it too. I think we should get to know each other even better."
(Y/N): (Knowing each other even better? From what is happening this can go many different ways, and I think a way I'm not sure yet.)
......................Akeno leans towards him as she goes to kiss him as he gets nervous......................
Rias: "Akeno! *his eyes widen* Care to explain how you ended up in (Y/N)'s room?"
(Y/N): "G-Good morning?"
Akeno: *sits up* "I'm just trying to develop an intimate bond with my cute *glides her finger down his body* little (Y/N) here." *he shivers at her touch*
Rias: "My (Y/N)'? And when exactly did you become the master of his soul?"
Akeno: "I'm not his master, but I am his senior. It's my duty as an upperclassman to take care of him."
Rias: "Clever girl. *sits up* But alas, you've exposed your self."
(Y/N): "Exposed?"
Asia: "Just five more minutes, 'kay?"
(Y/N): *smiles, rubs her head* "Sure. There's plenty of time in bed Asia."
Asia: *hugs him* "Good! Then I'm gonna snuggle up closer to you for a little bit longer, if that's not too much to ask (Y/N). Night, night."
......................(Y/N) sighs in relief, but a sound is heard which catches his attention to see a pillow on Akeno's face which shows that Rias is the one who threw it......................
Rias: "I'm getting tired of you trying to put your greedy hands on what is rightfully mine!"
Akeno: *catches the pillow falling off her face* "A taste here and there doesn't hurt anyone. *gets ready to throw the pillow* Now stop being so *throws it* stingy!"
Rias: *gets hit, grabs it* "And we just finished remodeling the house! *pillow glows red* Your behavior is unacceptable! *throws it* Yah!"
Akeno: *stops the pillow with lightning, destroys it making feather go everywhere* "Nice try... Not!" *giggles*
(Y/N): "O-Okay you two it's time to stop this, you need to slow down and- Wait, did you say you remodeled? Huh?! *looks around* What the hell happened to my home?!"
.....................(Y/N) saw his home is no longer a regular house, but a mansion like home which looked like a hotel. He wasn't even aware of the remodeling when he was asleep, there was no sign of buildings being taken down and walls being built which means magic is involved......................
Rias: "Oh (Y/N)."
(Y/N): *looks at her* "Yes?"
Rias: "When did you dye your hair for that blonde hairstreak? I'm impressed you designed it perfectly on your hair."
(Y/N): "I'm sorry what? Blonde hairstreak?"
......................he is now in the bathroom looking at his reflection to see Rias wasn't lying as his eyes widen, he rubbed it which he felt the same feeling of his hair and he moves it a little to see it going to his scalp......................
(Y/N): "What? I didn't even dye it and Rias is right; the color is totally different than a regular blonde hair color. What happened?"
......................he got dressed in his school uniform as he gets ready for the last day of school for Summer Vacation, he walks downstairs to see the kitchen is big as he sighs. Everyone sits at the table eating breakfast as they sat and talked with (Y/N) still freaked out over his house now being a mansion, as they walked to school (Y/N) was thinking about his dream about his mother, to him it seemed real with how his mother hugged him......................
(Y/N): (I will find out one day, no matter what, no matter how long I will find you mom. I swear.)
Asia: "Is something wrong?"
(Y/N): *looks at her smiling* "Everything's fine. I was just thinking."
Asia: *smiles* "Okay."
Rias: "(Y/N), if something's bothering you, it's okay to tell me."
(Y/N): "Alright. I'm fine right now, so don't worry yourself. Please."
Rias: "Okay."
Akeno: "Well, we better hurry to school before we're late."
(Y/N): "Okay."