Chapter 30: End of Summer Break

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 30 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) felt his life vanish from his body he is now in a dark void, he saw nothing but a light over him as he felt like he was falling. He opened his eyes to see it slowly dim away as he kept looking, a tear appears from his eye as it flies up......................
(Y/N): (I-I'm sorry everyone, I'll miss you.)
......................but what happened next surprised him, a reddish glow is seen from the light as he looked at it. It gets brighter and suddenly (Y/N) is inside a red field with a black design as well. (Y/N) felt a beating sound as it sounded like his heart as he looked around......................
(Y/N): "Wh-What's happening?"

3rd P.O.V

......................after Kuroka and Arthur appeared taking away Fenrir away, lights are seen in the sky as it gets everyone's attention as they moved closer.....................
Loki: "What is this now?!"
Xenovia: "Are those stars?"
Kiba: "No, they're not."

(A/N: Revival music starts here.)

......................the lights move closer as they head towards (Y/N)'s body, they get absorbed into his body as he glows a reddish hue. Everyone watched what was happening as they didn't know what was going on......................
Akeno: "T-They're going towards (Y/N)'s body."
Koneko: "But, why is this happening? What's going on?"
Rossweisse: "Unless-"
Irina: *eyes widen, looks towards (Y/N)'s body* "H-He's alive!"
......................they looked at his body as it glows brighter, Rias looked with tears in her eyes as she couldn't believe what was happening. Loki looked as he realized with his eyes widening in fear......................
Loki: "No! He couldn't be, he's still alive?!"
......................inside the void where he is with the orbs as they suddenly formed into dragons as they flew around him. A bright light is seen revealing a giant Balance Breaker standing over him as he looked at it:

 A bright light is seen revealing a giant Balance Breaker standing over him as he looked at it:

(Y/N): *eyes widen in amazement* "Who are you?"
......................he does a motion where he raised his hands in the air causing the dragons to fly towards (Y/N) as he extends hi hand towards him. (Y/N) grunts a little as he felt power surge through him than before as he yells at the top of his lungs, Loki goes to attack, but a dragon glyph appears blocks the attack which is recognized as (Y/N)'s logo for a transportation circle.......................
Loki: "What?!"
......................the blasts gets shot back towards him as he groans in pain, the light dims to see (Y/N) standing up next to Rias as she looked happily to see him alive and his wounds healed......................
Akeno: "H-He's alive."
Xenovia: "(Y/N)."
Rias: "Y-You came back, I-I thought I lost you."
(Y/N): *looks at her smiling* "You're never going to lose me Rias, I'll always be by your side. *looks at Loki with anger in his eyes* Loki! You're going down."
......................he looks at Mjolnir as he quickly arrived next to it and grabbed it, he picked it up as he yelled from the weight of the hammer, but he still held it up. He activates his Sacred Gears......................
(Y/N): "Time to finish this!"
Ohma Gears: "Ohma Charge!"
........................symbols appeared on his Sacred Gears and also on the hammer as he charges his power into the hammer.....................
(Y/N): "This thing may be heavy, but I got this!"
.......................Loki goes to attack, but Akeno stands in the way as she attacked him with her lightning stopping his attack, everyone else follows up with attacks as he got it by them......................
Loki: "You meddling kids!" *goes to fly off, but gets caught*
Saji: "Not so fast creep!"
Loki: "Release me at once boy!"
Ohma Gears: "Ohma Transfer!"
(Y/N): "You want to know what happens when you underestimate us Loki? That's gonna cost you!" *swings the hammer at him*
Loki: "Damn you, Ohma Dragon! Damn you Odin!"
.......................the hammer hits him, but he summons a glyph protecting him with lightning coming from it, he focuses as he goes to break through......................
(Y/N): "This is where you lose!"
Loki: "A plague on all your houses! *their eyes widen* A Plague on your houses, may you suffer greatly before death."
.......................he disappears as the glyph does as well, (A/N: End the music here.) the hammer crashes on the ground with the sky going back to normal as well.....................
(Y/N): (Where have I heard that from?)
Kiba: "Watch out!"
......................the Serpent roars as Kiba grabs Tsubaki to dodge it's attack as they land away from it......................
Xenovia: "Kiba!"
......................Xenovia throws Durandal as he catches it getting ready for an attack, but a punching sound is heard as the serpent glows white as a part on its body inflates as it dies by exploding......................
Sairaorg: "Remember the fights not over till it's over."
(Y/N): "Sairaorg? That was one punch you just did."
Sairaorg: "It was, but it seems like you already had things under control here anyway, you must be pretty strong."
(Y/N): "Yeah. I guess."
Sairaorg: *gently punches his chest* "I'd like to fight in a Rating Games against you and Rias one of these days, to find out who's number one."
Rias: "We don't plan to lose that fight."
(Y/N): "It would be a lot of fun."
Sairaorg: "Hmph, agreed. Then I look forward to a balls out power battle against you one day."
Rossweisse: "It's odd. I wonder where they took Fenrir and what do they plan to use him for?"
(Y/N): "Same. I've got no idea what Vali has in mind with a giant wolf."