Chapter 56: Days of Love Pt. 2 (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 44 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened with Rias, (Y/N) is relaxing in his room as he laid on his bed and decided to take a nap. Rias is at the O.R.C clubroom working out something with Koneko and Asia, after a little bit some weight is felt on top of him as he opened his eye to reveal Akeno laying on top of him as she wore a very revealing outfit which is a robe which made him blush......................
Akeno: "Hello handsome, you enjoyed your nap?"
(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, and I woke up with you on top of me. Is there a reason why?"
Akeno: *giggles* "I think you should know, cause what happened between you and Rias. *his eyes widen* I was so sad she took your virginity, but at least I'll give you my virginity. Cause what happened between you and her, *leans to his ear* I want the same."
......................he kisses him which he wrapped his arms around her waist, he felt her unbuckle his belt. They stopped kissing as she goes down his body to remove his pants to show his underwear to show his member getting hard a bulge seen. Akeno gently took off his underwear revealing his hardened member which her eyes widen......................
Akeno: "Oh wow, it's so big up close. Rias definitely enjoyed it, but I'm pretty sure I'll be better."
(Y/N): "Hey, no more competing. Remember?"
Akeno: "Oh, of course. Silly me, I forgot after we got married that we stopped all that, but I still can't help myself."
......................she grabbed his member as she started licking his member making him shiver in pleasure. He slowly started to groan in pleasure making Akeno giggle, after that he sees her sucking on his member making him groan more as she pleasures him. He lays his head on the pillow as he enjoyed being pleasured, he felt her stop which he looked and he sees her taking off her shirt and bra exposing her breasts, she moves his member between her breasts as he felt her rub them on his member making him groan in pleasure.....................
Akeno: "Does my breasts feel good?"
(Y/N): "They feel amazing, I'm- I'm gonna cum Akeno."
Akeno: "Don't hold back, release that warm, sticky cum all over my face and breasts."
.....................she increases her speed by rubbing her breasts on his member which he groans feeling his release close. After a little bit he groans loud as he releases his load on her face and breasts, she licks some of his load and swallows it as she looked at him.....................
Akeno: "This is so much, it's so warm as well. But, now let's move on."

3rd P.O.V

......................Akeno reached under her skirt to remove her panties and positions his member at her opening, she lowers on his member as she moaned in pleasure, but whimpers at the loss of her virginity, she continued lowering herself on his member until it reached her womb and she moans loud. Blood is seen going down his member showing her virginity is gone, she breathes hard after that which worried (Y/N).....................
(Y/N): "Akeno, are you okay?"
Akeno: "I'm happy. *looks at him smiling* I'm happy I gave my first time to you."
.......................(Y/N) smiles as well and they kissed, after that Akeno bounced on his member as she started moaning from the feeling of his member inside her. (Y/N) is in awe feeling how tight Akeno is, he gropes her breasts making her moan at the feeling of his hands on her breasts. After a little bit he grabs her waist to lay her on the bed and thrusts inside her making her moan at the feeling as he kept groping her breasts at the same time.....................
(Y/N): "You must be enjoying this aren't you Akeno?"
Akeno: "Y-Yes I am, your so *moans* big it's amazing. I'm a naughty girl you know."
(Y/N): "Yes, you are a naughty girl, but *leans to her ear* who's naughty girl are you?"
......................the moment he asked that her eyes widen which shows pink hearts in her pupils as the walls of Akeno's opening gets tighter around his member and she hugs him tight and wrapped her legs around his waist.....................
Akeno: "I'm yours, I'm your naughty girl! No one else's, but yours. Please keep going, please make me remember this feeling forever."
......................he smirks and increases his speed and pounds her hard making her moan loud, she held on to him tight as he kept thrusting inside her. After that he turns her on her stomach to raise her rear in the air as he thrusts inside her as well pounds her hard making her moan more in complete pleasure and Akeno smiles lustfully as (Y/N) kept thrusting inisde her and after a while he felt his end approaching.....................
(Y/N): "Akeno, I'm gonna cum."
Akeno: "Cum inside me! Don't pull out, fill me with that thick and warm cum! Don't hold back!"
......................he kept going as his speed increases, after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her her opening and Akeno moans loud at the feeling. Hey stayed inside her for a little bit until he removes his member from her opening which his seed leaks out, Akeno lays on her back as she breathed hard after that.....................
Akeno: "So much, you came so much inside me. It's so warm, I love you so much (Y/N). Please, *reaches her arms to him* lay with me."
......................he smiles as he laid in the bed and Akeno hugs him as they both fell asleep in exhaustion from what they did......................

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

......................it's the next day as (Y/N) and Akeno are in a supply closet as they both are in their gym uniforms as they kissed. Akeno pushes (Y/N) on a mat as she unzips his pants to reveal his member as she sucked on it and he gets hard, she kept going for a little bit until she stopped and moved the part of her clothes showing her opening and she lowers herself on his member making her moan at the feeling. She bounces on his member at medium speed as she enjoys the feeling of his member inside her. (Y/N) places his hands on her waist as he held her in place as he thrusts upwards making her moan more......................
Akeno: "That's it (Y/N), give me more. Don't stop, I love you so much."
......................she leans to him as she kissed him and they both kissed, (Y/N) grabbed her rear making her moan at the feeling. He bounced her on his member making her moan in the kiss, he increases the speed at bouncing on his member and after a little bit he felt his end approaching and after acouple of seconds he releases his seed inside her opening and she moans loud at the feeling, Akenon hugs him while she laid on him and they looked at each other eye to eye."
Akeno: "I love you (Y/n).
(Y/N): "I love you too Akeno.

To be continued..................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)