Chapter 14: A New Problem Happening

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 14 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is asleep as he snores quietly, but his sleep was interrupted with feeling something soft touching his arm causing him to wake up. He looks to see Rias sleeping with him and to his shocking surprise; she's completely naked which he starts freaking out at that......................
(Y/N): (What the hell!? Why is she in my bed? Why is she naked, this is just like the first time I met her when she brought me back from the dead.)
Rias: *yawns, looks at him* "(Y/N), good morning."
(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, good morning to y-you. I have to ask, w-why are in my b-bed?"
Rias: "I'm sorry, you had gone asleep by the time I arrived, so I decided to let myself in."
(Y/N): "O-Okay, but did you have to be naked when you sleep?"
Rias: "Well, I can't sleep unless I'm naked. And I couldn't help myself, I felt like sleeping with you as a hug pillow."
(Y/N): "A-A-Alright, if that's what you wanted."
Rias: *lays on him which he freaks out* "(Y/N), we've still got some time. And you do deserve a reward for saving me from Riser and I have something in mind to deepen the connection with my servant." *kisses his forehead*
(Y/N): "I-I-If you're okay w-with it, alright."
Rias: "Then you want to come at me? Don't worry, I'm willing to do anything for you, it's alright. Just like that night when I wanted you to be my first. Don't be afraid."
......................he was freaking out since this is happening to him again, he slowly moves his hands to her waist, but a knock was heard at his door causing everything to stop......................
Rias: "Oh!"
Asia 'behind the door': "Are you up yet (Y/N)? It's almost time for you to start your morning training!"
(Y/N): "Asia!"
Rias: Oh, well shoot; I completely forgot about the training."
Asia 'behind the door': "(Y/N), can you hear me? Are you awake?"
(Y/N): "Ah, Y-Yeah! I'm up, just give me a second."
Rias: "Asia, do you mind waiting another moment. *his eyes widen* (Y/N) and I need to get ready; we're both still in bed."
(Y/N): "R-Rias!"
......................Asia opens the door to see (Y/N) and Rias in the bed with her naked and him fully clothed......................
(Y/N): "H-Hey Asia, y-you sleep well?"
Rias: "I hope you're doing well today."
(Y/N): "It's not what it looks like Asia, don't get the wrong idea!"
Asia: "Whatever; I'm taking off my clothes too! I know you're not a pervert (Y/N), *walks up to him taking off her shirt* but I'm not going to be left out anymore!"
(Y/N): (Why is this happening!?) "Asia, wait I can explain just calm down."
......................after everything calmed down (Y/N) along with Rias is cooking breakfast, they sat down and ate......................
Rias: "Oh (Y/N), is it okay if everyone comes here?"
(Y/N): "Why, what is it?"
Rias: "The old school building is having its annual spring cleaning, so the Occult Research Club won't be able to there this afternoon."
Shoutaru: "Some company would be nice."
Asia: "Having the club meeting at home seems kind of fun. I can help host it! You want me to make sure the tea is ready?"
Rias: "Oh yes. That would be wonderful Asia."
(Y/N): "And if we can, they can vote if my basement can be the second clubroom like I mentioned."
Shoutaru: "Ah yes, that can work."
Rias: "Yes. We'll see what they think."

Timeskip-Noon

......................after that they went to school, after what happened with Riser. Rias has been more nice to (Y/N) for some reason, but it wouldn't be weird since they both kissed which it was his and her first kiss, he looks out the window......................
????: "So, this is the famous (Y/N) (L/N) I heard so much about."
(Y/N): "Huh? *looks to see Asia with another girl* And who are you?"
Kiryuu: "My name is Aika Kiryuu, I heard everything from all the girls in this school and from Asia here you're non-perverted also really nice along having Shoutaru Nijima as a friend. Yet, girls are attracted to you; are you sure he's not your boyfriend Asia?"
Asia: "Whatddya mean boyfriend?"
(Y/N): "Don't start messing with her, she's too nice to be messed with in that kind of situation! We're just friends, we're not in a relationship."
Kiryuu: "Oh please, after she moved in with you she's been going home with you everyday. It's obvious you're having relations every night and I'll prove it."
Shoutaru: "Oh come on now."
Asia: "What's that?"
(Y/N): "Knock it off Kiryuu! I can tell deeply you're a pervert yourself *she flinches* so don't go bugging people about that! Me and Asia are just friends, so get your mind straight on that!"
.....................he felt a painful sensation in his left arm where his Ohma Gear is along with a heartbeat sound, he rubs it after feeling the pain. He quickly gets up to go to Asia......................
Asia: "What's is it?"
(Y/N) 'whispering': "Go get Akeno."
Asia 'whispering': "Is it your arm again?"
(Y/N) 'whispering': "Yeah."
......................he arrives at the O.R.C room with a towel around his waist, he hears the door open and close which he looks to see Akeno in a wet bath robe which he blushes a little at the sight of what she's wearing......................
Akeno: "Sorry about the wait."
......................she undoes the ribbon to let her hair down, she walks up to him......................
(Y/N): "N-No it's okay, I didn't mean to interrupt what you were doing."
Akeno: "That's hardly your fault (Y/N). *bends down in front of him* Now. Let's get this started."
(Y/N): "S-Sure"
Akeno: "Oh no, what's wrong?"
(Y/N): "Nothing. It's just you're all wet, we're you showering?"
Akeno: "Yeah, I only had time to grab a quick shower before the ceremony. I didn't have time to dry my body properly *rubs his hand* Is it distracting?"
(Y/N): "No, it's fine."
Akeno: "The issue is with your dragon arm's spirit, it is far stronger than any of us expected. Changing its shape with magic was only effective temporarily. Sucking it from your fingers is the only way to clear it out."
(Y/N): "Wait what?"
......................she starts sucking on his finger which he groans at the feeling of her doing that, he blushes since its the first time feeling something like that. She kept going which has the feeling in his hand started calming down, but he started feeling pleasure from her doing that.....................
(Y/N): (This is the first time I had this feeling, I don't know if I should freak out or enjoy it- Wait, what am I thinking!?)
......................she kept going until (Y/N) let's out a deep groan, she stops as she looked up at him......................
Akeno: "Honestly. It's just a simple procedure; you're getting flustered so easily it just makes me want to taunt you even more."
(Y/N): "Uh, well-"
Akeno: "Oh right, is this your first time feeling this? *he nods* Sorry, I totally forgot you're not a pervert, but *makes her breasts move, he freaks out* you have no experience which is surprising. I'd be remiss if I didn't torture you more."
(Y/N): "Wait-"
Akeno: *leans to his ear* "Guess what? I have a crush on this really cute guy, but if he found out he knew already."
(Y/N): "What?! Who would that be?"
......................she giggles and lays on him pushing her breasts on his chest, wraps her arms around his neck to hug him, and sits on his waist.....................
(Y/N): "A-Akeno-"
Akeno: "All natural is all part of the ceremony.
(Y/N): "That really true? Then I guess I won't argue."
Akeno: *giggles* "But, if I make a move on you, Rias will get jealous. And we both know what she's like when she's upset. *grabs his hand* For now we had better stand on ceremony."
.....................she licks his hand to one of his fingers which he groans again, she continued until she pulled back to wipe the saliva from her mouth that stretched out......................
Akeno: "The dragon's spirit is gone. You should be fine, at least for a while now."
(Y/N): "G-Good, thank you Akeno."
Akeno: "Remember your battle with Phoenix?"
(Y/N): "Yeah, I do. I did what I had to do putting that asshole in his place."
Akeno: "You got up time and time again after being beaten down and even getting a new armor we never seen before which is impressive. You were the definition of manliness (Y/N). And then crashing the engagement party like you did to save Rias, impressive. You even managed to defeat Phoenix, who was rumored to be immortal. After I got to see a gentleman in such a brilliant fight, well I don't know; I feel so- *rubs her finger in his chest which he blushes redder* I wonder, could this be love?"
......................the school bells ring that gets their attention, Akeno stands up to look at him with a smile on her face....................
Akeno: "We should do this again sometime."
.......................she walks out as he kept looking at her, he started thinking about what she said. Now everyone is at (Y/N)'s home in the basement where they're in the room with the entertainment in one room......................
Kiba: "Wow, this place is so cool!"
Akeno: "Ooh, you had all this and decided to hold out on us (Y/N)? *giggles* You're very surprising."
Koneko: "I like it."
(Y/N): "And I asked Rias if this could be a second clubroom for the O.R.C, I was waiting for your opinions on the idea."
Kiba: *gives a thumbs up* "Hell yeah!"
Akeno: "Oh yes, double yes."
Koneko: "Yep."
Rias: "Then it's decided, this is the second O.R.C Clubroom now."
......................Asia brings down the tea with everyone picking up their cups as they get ready for the meeting.....................
Rias: "Well then, let's begin our regular meeting. This month's contract numbers are in, Akeno, eleven."
Akeno: "That's right."
Rias: "Koneko, ten."
Koneko: "Sounds good."
Rias: "Kiba had eight."
Kiba: "I did."
Rias: "Three for Asia."
Asia: "Yay."
Kiba: "No way, that's really impressive Asia!"
Akeno: "Good for you lady! You should be proud of yourself."
Koneko: "Especially considering you're brand new at contracts."
Asia: "Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!"
Rias: "Shoutaru, eight."
Shoutaru: "Wow."
Kiba: "Congrats to you man."
Rias: "And (Y/N), *drinks her tea* I don't know how to say this. Twenty."
(Y/N): "Twenty?"
Kiba: "Woah."
Koneko: "That's impressive."
Akeno: "Even for someone like you, really impressive."
Rias: "Keep this up, you'll become a high-ranking devil."
(Y/N): "That's right."
......................(Y/N) smiles knowing that Rias is proud of him, suddenly his foot touched something which he grabs to see a book as he dusts it off to reveal a picture album......................
(Y/N): "No way, I thought we lost these."
Asia: "What's that?"
(Y/N): "It's a photo album, my mom had it after I was born. We I moved with my aunt and uncle we couldn't find it as I believed I lost it. It's been ere this entire time."
Akeno: "Can we look in it?"
(Y/N): "U-Um, okay."
......................he opens it to first see (Y/N) as a baby wrapped in a blue blanket.....................
Rias: "Oh my gosh, it's a little you."
(Y/N): "That was me two months after I was born, my mom worked for a photo company to set up special like pictures instead of regular ones and she took this."
Asia: "Well, you're so cute as a baby."
Rias: *looks at a picture* "Is that your mother?"
(Y/N): *looks at the picture sad* "Yeah. That's her, I remember this when she showed me this photo album as a kid. I will always treasure this."
Asia: "(Y/N)?"
Kiba: "She must've been a great mother."
(Y/N): "She was the best mother."
Kiba: "Yeah, it must be nice to have a family."
(Y/N): "Wait, are you saying you never had a family?"
Kiba: "Hey (Y/N), this picture."
(Y/N): "Yeah? *looks at the picture* Oh, there's me, Issei, and that kid she lived down the street from him. When me and him would play she would come over. They had to move once one of her parents got a job overseas."
Kiba: "Hmmm, one more thing? Do you remember this sword?"
(Y/N): "I-I don't think so, it's been a while."
Kiba: "I guess anything is possible, huh? I can never imagine seeing it in a picture, huh?"
(Y/N): "What do you mean?"
Kiba: "This is a Holy Sword."
(Y/N): "Huh?"
Kiba: "Never mind, it's no big deal. Great pictures, thanks man."