6. Dark Winged Man

Siren's POV

Nandito ako ngayon sa kwarto ko at nag ske-sketch. I'm really bothered about the guy who's in my dream with dark wings. Why was he in my dream in the first place? Why did he show me all those things? And those eyes, Brrr! It gives me shivers. Though may pagka-blurred yung ibang features nang face niya, I saw his eyes full of anger.

I didn't notice that I fell asleep. Some part of me knows that I'm in my deep slumber but a part of me also says that my dream is quite true. What I mean is, Ieuhence once told me that there's no barrier in dreams, anyone can communicate or much better, anyone can appear in front of you.

Unexpectedly, he appeared once again and this time, he was standing in front of me. We're here in a place that looks too familiar to me, I don't know why but it seems like I was here before.

"Nasaan ba ang Anghel mo? Diba dapat he's with you all the time?" He asked.

His eyes are the only thing that I can see clearly. It has a dark aura that puts me into terror but why can't I run and shout and get away with him? My body doesn't coordinate with what my mind wanted it to do. I tried to speak out and defend that Ieuhence will never leave me but I can't. I wanted to ask why he's doing this to me. What is he doing in my dreams? Why is he looking for my Guardian Angel?

"But nah, who cares. You don't need him anyway. Mas mapapadali ang mga plano ko kasi walang sagabal. Nothing can stop me, Siren, even him." he said which caused me to tremble. His voice is too deep, masyadong nakakatakot.

He took my hand and dragged me over to the living room. I want to protest, I want to scream but still, I can't. "Ieuhence, where are you?!"

He let me sit on a chair. I was forced and I don't know why, it seems like I was in a black spell. When I tried to get up, that's the time that I found myself already been tied. I want to cry but no tears fell.

He locked his eyes on me and said, "You know what? Napaka-swerte ng Anghel mo, he has everything I want. That goody two shoes! Damn him!"

Yung mga mata niyang puno nang galit ay bigla na lang humupa. Parang nakita ko na yung mga matang iyon, hindi ko lang maalala kung kailan at saan.

"Siren!"

I was rested in when I heard his voice shouted my name. He's here, my Guardian Angel. Ieuhence is here.

Pero bakit siya mukhang nanghihina? May nangayari ba sa kanya? Lumingon siya sa lalaking may itim na pakpak at nagtama ang kanilang mga mata. Mga mata na handang pumatay kahit anong oras.

"Not her please, not Siren!" Ieuhence said, he was on his knee, pleading. I don't want to see him like this. Those tears that didn't fell awhile ago, suddenly starts to pour without me knowing.

"Ieuhence..." I sobbed, mixed emotions. From curiosity into fear and now, seeing my Guardian Angel pleading for me, I can't take it anymore.

"Look who's on his knees, his excellency is pleading. That's a first!" He laughed.

Bakit ba niya ito ginagawa? Anong kasalanan ko sa kanya, namin? I can't do anything. I can't move and all I can do is cry.

"Why are you doing this? Anong bang kasalanan ko? Ano bang kasalanan namin sa IYO?" I finally asked him. Gusto ko maging matapang not for myself, but for us. I can see that Ieuhence is so fragile right now and I don't even know why.

That dark winged man, he went closer to me and bent down to see my face. Hinawakan niya yung mukha ko like he wants to take good care of it. I got the chance to look at his face closer, and I couldn't believe my eyes. I can see him clearly.