13. Remember The Rule

Siren's POV

After some weeks of preparation, my "Sweet Haven" is officially opened and I'm the one who managed it. It feels good that you're doing something that you really love. I'll should be out of the country for my profession since a prestigious company wants me there. But my parents said to take it slow so I declined it. The company, on the other hand, will wait if I'm ready enough. Sounds great right?

Madaming tao ngayon sa shop and I can see through their smiles that they're very satisfied.

"A rose for a rose-like lady." Ieuhence said and give me the rose.

"Should I be flattered with what you've said?" I asked him playfully. He giggled and handed me the rose.

"Yes, but not too much." He said and smiled.

I smiled in return and walked beside me, "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm just checking the status of the shop." I smiled while scanning some papers in my hand. I can see through my peripheral vision that he's just looking at me and fixing some of my hair strands that's covering my face.

"Don't stress yourself too much." He reminded me.

How can I say no this angel? Lahat naman siguro mapapa-sunod nito. I don't really care kung anong sabihin nila, mahirap daw siya mahalin or bawal. I tried to stop this feeling pero huli na ang lahat. Ang puso, hindi matuturuan iyan, kusang titibok yan sa oras na magmahal ka, kahit sino o ano pa siya.

"Come on, lakad tayo." He held my hand and dragged me outside. Gabi na rin, its 8:00 pm already and the shop is about to close but I choose to leave it over to my employees.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He answered.

Ieuhence is wearing a fitted blue long sleeve shirt which pretty much shows his muscular biceps. Napatingin siya sa akin and I suddenly looked away. We keep on walking until we reached a park. Night lights and peaceful place, such a wonderful place.

"Achooo!" Oopps! Parang sisipunin ako sa lamig. I sniffed.

Bigla niyang inalis yung shirt niya and oh my jelly! He's half naked. Showing his abs and perfect body at parang biglang uminit yung pisngi ko. Uminit bigla yung hangin, mukhang hindi ko na kailangan nang shirt niya.

"Here, para di ka ginawin." He smiled and offered his shirt.

"What about you?" I asked. Pero shet, ang bango!

"I'm an Angel, I don't get sick." He answered and scooped my hand. Yung feeling na napaka-safe mo kasi hawak ka ng taong mahal mo.

Naglakad-lakad kami at madaming nakatingin sa kanya at kapag sinu-swerte ka nga naman, puro babae pa! Grrr!

"All the girls are staring at you. Nakakainis." I stated half whispered.

He laughed and bent down. Ngayon ko lang napansin na may t-shirt na siya. Itinapat niya yung mukha niya sa mukha ko and said, "But you are the only one I see and nothing else matters."

I narrowed my eyes on him and hissed,"Pa-fall ka!"

We decided to go home since late narin and Ieuhence don't want me to get sick dahil lang sa lamig. He shifted back to his angel form and we headed back to my room. I was shocked kung sino—scratch it, kung ANO ang nandito.

"Francheska" Ieuhence whispered.

Francheska who? Siya? Bakit siya kilala ni Ieuhence? Are they related? Kung oo, that only means— she's an Angel too?!

"Hi Ieuhence!" She walked towards him and hugged him.

Ouch. Bakit parang sumikip yung dibdib ko? Parang may masakit.

"Bakit ka nandito?" Ieuhence asked her.

But she just smiled and faced me. "She must be your mortal." She stated.

"Who are you?" I asked her at mukha namang nagulat siya. Bakit? Anong ginawa ko? Did I say something offensive or what?

"She can also see me?" She asked Ieuhence with glee.

"Hi!" She greeted me.

"Hello" I answered back.

"So, you really can see me." Sabi niya.

"Am I not allowed too?" I asked her. Ngumiti lang siya at umiling. Hinawakan niya ang buhok ko at hinaplos, she's kinda weird. I looked at Ieuhence pero ngumiti lang siya.

"Hindi naman, ngayon lang kasi may nakakita sa akin. You're very beautiful, by the way." She giggled.

Should I be flattered by now? I don't really know what to say thou, 2 angels are inside my room now.

"Thank you! Ikaw din." I smiled at her. Totoo, she's beautiful.

"You really are something. Now I know why." As soon as she said that he looked at Ieuhence and smiled.

I don't get them. Mukhang silang dalawa lang ang nagkaka-intindihan.

"Ieuhence, as much as I don't want to say this pero kailangan." She stepped back and faced him. "Remember the rule? You're about to cross a line that is forbidden. That is—if you haven't already. Hindi pa nga ba, Ieuhence?" She stated with a hint of warning in her voice.

Ieuhence didn't say anything

"Never ever fall in love with a mortal." As soon as she said that biglang nanlabo yung paningin ko, it's just too much.