8. My Savior

Siren's POV

Today is the day! Oh Lord, please help me. I hope everything will go well lalo na sa paglalakad at question and answer portion mamaya. My hands are shaking like anytime soon mahihimatay na ako sa kaba. Ano ba naman ito? Bakit nga ba kasi ako pumayag pa. I looked at myself in the mirror and I think, I'm good to go.

"Hey beautiful, just keep calm, okay?" Ieuhence appeared out of nowhere.

"Where have you been?" I asked him.

"Chineck ko lang yung stage, baka may kung anong mga anomalies doon but good thing wala naman. It's safe." He explained.

"So, how do I look?" I stood up and showed him myself.

He gulped and looked tensed for a bit. He smiled at me and said, "Very beautiful, like an Angel." This time ako naman yung na tensed, hearing those words from an Angel.

"Alam mo, if you weren't a mortal, being an angel suits you." He added.

Kanin na malagkit! I don't know na mahilig pala magpa-kilig ang Anghel na ito! Oh God, sorry for eyeing your Angel but I can't help it. If you are on my position, it's not hard to fall in love with this guy.

I got back to reality when I heard someone's shouting that the show is about to start. I checked myself in the mirror and ready to go when Ieuhence hold my hand and said, "Good luck, Princess." Then kissed the top of my head and disappeared.

He left me dumbfounded. I can't breathe, I can't move, I can't think clearly and I'm absolutely sure that, it's all because of that kiss. Ugh!

Ieuhence! Kasalanan mo kapag hinimatay ako dito! May pageant pa akong kailangan tapusin, kainis kang Anghel ka.

The show starts and based on what I'm hearing right now, madaming tao. I'm trembling and about to give up ang kaso lang, wala nang atrasan ito. I will not let my department get disappointed at me.

"Siren, you're next!" sabi sa akin ng stage director and saw Enrique appeared beside me. Nervousness is the only thing I feel right now, it's time. I checked on my dress then I give her a thumbs up as a sign and here we go.

I walked withgrace, poise and confidence until I reached for the microphone and proudly said, "Sirenyx Vizel Montero, 20 years old, representing College of Computer Studies."

Screams, cheers and applause filled the room the moment I finished my spill. This feeling is too new for me, it's a wonderful feeling to see others happy because of me.

The show goes on until question and answer portion. I just do hope, all questions are based into Acads so that I can calmly answer it. It's my turn, I crossed my finger when I approach the center.

"Do you believe in Angels?" The emcee asked.

Oh great! I breathe deeply to be relaxed. At first, my brain's not working until I realized that I don't need to. The answer is just right in front of me. All I have to do is to let my feelings speaks for me.

I smiled and answered, "Do I believe in Angels? Well, someo of us may think that they don't exist, that there's no such thing as Angels. But have you ever wonder why you're still here, alive and kicking? Yes, all of us here will surely agree that only God knows when our journey will end. But despite of this, I believe that God created them to represent him, to guide and to protect us. Angels are gift from God to each one of us. We may not know it but they're here, guiding us. So, if you're asking me, do I believe in Angels? The answer is, Yes, I do." Isang katamihikan ang sumalubong sa akin pagkatapos kong sumagot. Hindi ko alam kung nagulat ba sila o may mali akong nasabi. Ang tangi ko lang alam ay hindi ako ang nagsalita nang mga iyon, kundi ang puso ko.