Hold you in my arms

Emerson's pov

I wake up. I don't even realize at first. My beautiful fiancée y/n is wrapped up in my arms very softly kissing my cheek. So soft I didn't notice. "Hey babe. You're up early." I say kissing her forehead gently. "I wanted to be up before you. I wanted to wake you up." She says softly. I smile. I don't deserve her but I've got her. How wild is that. I really am the luckiest man alive. "Aww well you succeeded. Thanks for cuddling me babe." I say holding her in my arms. "Of course my love you know I love you" she says making me smile from ear to ear.

☁️

She continues to be adorable but who's surprised. I love her so much. I swear she gets better everyday. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. I can't believe she's mine. "I love you so much y/n" I say. She smiles and kisses me. I smile even more if that's even possible.

☁️

"Baby I can't believe you're mine" I say. Tears in my eyes. I'm so happy with her. "I can. I'm never leaving." Here comes the water works. She is being so sincere. I can tell.

She got me flowers

She got me flowers. I feel so loved. They're my favorite type of flower. And they are from ma chèrie. I love them 2 times as much now. She really is beautiful. Her personality, everything about her is perfect. She is the only perfect person. She may not be perfect to you, but she is absolutely perfect to me.

☁️

Her smile could chase the clouds away. I swear. The only thing I love more than life is her. And being with her God that might even be better.