My sweetness

Emerson's pov

We sit backstage. 30 minutes until we go on. And I get to bring y/n on stage for a few songs in the set. "Ladies and gents, Emerson has an announcement!" Remington says handing me the mic. "I need a very special someone to come onto stage with me. I will be right back." I say into the mic putting it on a stand and leaving stage. As I grab y/n's hand and take her to stage I hear the crowd chanting my name. It's still a strange feeling. "Guys, my soon to be wife!" I say and they shout out how much they love us. What an amazing feeling. I kiss her and sit back down. Her sitting next to me with a mic as we lead into ma chèrie.

🎙

We finish the show and she comes off of stage with me. Now we have meet and greet with all of the fans. Delilah and y/n do it with us. We figured it would be a good idea. It was. They both loved it. The fans loved meeting them.

🎙

We all settled in after the show. I drew, Delilah cooked, y/n organized, Remington danced, Sebastian and Louis acted stupid, and well Danny he just watched Remington Leith. Everyone can tell they like one another. It's only a matter of time. They will be together soon enough.

🎙

I slow dance with y/n as the night draws to a close. I love her. I can't believe I have her. I'm so lucky. We go to bed and as we drift off she says "I love you my boy." And I just bring her closer.