In love with me

Your pov

You wake up to a loud pounding on the door. "Emerson, y/n I need to tell you something!" You hear Remington Leith say. "Be right there Remmy!" You yell. "Ok come quickly. "Ok." You say.

👾

"Guys I just wanted to let you know, I'm bisexual." He says. You run up to his seat and hug him. "Aw Remington as your soon to be sister I'm so proud of you. Are you crushing on anyone??????" You say. "Yeah" he says glancing at his feet. "Who?!?!" He giggles and says "Danny"

👾

After talking for a while we just sat and ate pizza. He was just gushing over Daniel (another member of Palaye Royale) he is just a great guy.

He took this picture and sent it to daniel

He took this picture and sent it to daniel. He is really head over heels for him. As always we love on him and just talk together. Man I've come to the realization. He IS very homosexual. How did I not notice. He's so gay. The way he looks at Daniel just, how did I not see it.

👾

"Remington I'm so proud of you" you hear Emerson say. "And I'm glad that you are proud even if you are my little brother." Remington says. "Glad we could make you happy rem." You say poking his side. "I love you guys." He says. "We love you too." You genuinely mean it when you say it.  

👾

It's the next day and all you can think about is a song you heard Emerson writing and singing the other day. "My sweetness where do you go?" That one line is stuck in my head.  "Ma chèrie?" You here your fiancée call.  "Yes mi amor?" You reply. "Come here really quick!" He says excitement clear in his voice.