Mrs Kropp

A/n: sorry it's been a while. I have another story I'm working on and also as I'm writing this it's my birthday. Let's just say I've been busy. Also lots of family has been in town on and off for like a month.

Emerson's pov

Today is the day. I marry the love of my life and my best friend. She is beautiful. I am sad that I haven't seen her all day. It's 12:30 the ceremony is in 30 minutes. I can't wait to se her. Not seeing her all day is hard to do. She left home before I was awake. I have the worst nerves ever because I am getting married shortly. I brush my hat off again and adjust it for the 29th time.

Your pov

Oh my God. I get married today. To my absolute favorite human being. My one true love. The one for me. He looks so amazing. I already know he will. He is adorable. You don't even know how much I love him. Like he is my soulmate. I melt every time I look in his eyes.

🕊time skip to the ceremony🕊

My dad is walking my down the isle. The vail over my eyes. We reach the end. My dad grabs Emerson's hands and says "treat my princess right son." Emerson lifts my vail and looks in my eyes smoothly. He is so gentle and grabs my hands. He is so sweet.

🕊time skip to the end of ceremony🕊

"You may kiss the bride" is heard and my beautiful husband Emerson pulls me in, dips me, and kisses me. It was like a Disney movie. I love him.