Part 1

Jimin Pov

It's Halloween so we want to watch a horror,I'm the first in the room and run to get the most comfortable chair and have it all to myself. Yoongi walks in and just stares at me, this makes me feel flustered so I just laugh and look at the ground. He slowly walks up to me and says nothing and then he just sits next to me. "My chair." He said and smirked. "Nooo mine I was here first so it's my chair." I don't know why I'm arguing with him to be honest I want him to sit with me. "Haha well I'm staying here." He has a smirk on his face and lies down, I want to move closer to him but I don't want it to be awkward between us because I don't think he feels the same way. Jungkook comes running in hoping for the chair but realises that we are sat there so he comes and sits in the middle. "Oi." Yoongi says and pushes him off. "Why jimin is on here." He looked at me. "That's different he was here first." When he says things like this it makes me blush. All of the other members walk in arguing about what movie to watch. "Look let's just watch one that we have never watched before that will really scare us." Tae said who was clearly sick of all this noise. "Ok I got one."  Said yoongi stealing the remote of jungkook. He puts on IT and everyone seems to agree with his choice accept from me. "I hate clowns thy really scare me." I say hoping that someone will back me up. "That's what a scary movie is supposed to do your gonna be fine it can't get you." Yoongi smiled at me as he said it which made me feel safe.

The movie hasn't been too scary but it's getting to the worst part. I hide half my face under my blanket waiting for something to happen. Someone knocks on the door and I move as close as I can to yoongi. He starts laughing and puts his arm around me. " I'll get it." Said Jin. He comes back with two large pizzas for us to share but I don't want to move I just want to stay in this position forever. He moved to get and got to slices and gave one to me. "Eat." He said and put his arm around me again, I put my head on his chest and eat.