Part 10

Yoongi pov

I can't believe he took me to London " oh my god jiminnnn." We are both incredibly excited that we are here "so I heard that there was a skate park around here and I thought that we could try it out." Jimin says but I can't skate and I doubt jimin can " but we don't have a skateboard." He raises one eyebrow which instantly tells me that we have a skateboard " well I found this shop that makes skateboards for army and I picked up the funniest ones." I laugh and look out the window and see that we have almost landed " we are almost here!" My voice starts getting louder again and I hear a squeak from jimin.

Once we walk out the airport we get a bus to our hotel which is in central London, jimin points to where we are staying and my mouth drops open, the place that we where staying in looked so amazing and it was by this place called winter wonderland which was a Christmas fair. We walk to our room and it looks beautiful,I feel jimins hands come around my neck and he leans his head on my shoulder " do you like it?" I turn around and kiss him on the lips "I love it." I hug him as tight as I can " look out the window." I go to the window and see all the rides and pretty lights in the fair that was right outside our window " Can we go now?" I say to him and I still can't contain my excitement " yeah but we have to wrap up warm first ok baby." I loved it when he called me that.

I was wearing a long sleeve top and I warm jacket and jimin was wearing a polar neck jumper with a long grey coat, we didn't care who saw us we where gonna be a normal couple. As we walked along looking at all the rides we kept saying what ride we where gonna make each other go on. I felt a tap on my shoulder " excuse me" I turn around to see girl looking up at me and jimin and looks very happy " I just wanna say thank you and also congratulations." I bent down to her hight and shook her hand " thank you." I say as jimin crouched down beside me and hugged her, I saw her face light up " I love you both." She smiled and walked off " she  was so cute." Jimin said to me smiling and we kept walking.

We got to a ride that I wanted to make jimin go on with me, they where these big flying swings that went very high " y-yoongles I can't go on that." I hold his hand tightly " come on." I drag him on to the ride and sit in a seat that holds two of us. A man came and pulled a bar down "here we go." I say to him and put my arm around him, the ride slowly starts to rise up and spin " ahhhhhh." I start laughing at jimin who is in a state of gay panic " nonono yoooooongiia." I laugh pull him in closer " it's ok jimin your not gonna fall." The ride has reached the top and the view is beautiful " look." I point to the view and kiss him.

After we are out of winter wonderland  I asked him what he wanted to do next " there is somewhere that I want to take you." He pulls me to a bus stop which luckily the bus was already there " where are we going now." He looks at me and gives the cutest smile that I have ever seen which makes me die on the inside "another surprise." He says to me in a soft tone and I lean my head on his shoulder "ok." When the bus stop we walk to a very tall building and jimin takes me in " this is the tallest building in London, and we are gonna have dinner right at the top." I can't believe he has done this for me it's the first time that I've ever felt this wanted " thank you." I hug him tightly and we we walk in and make our way to the top.

___________________________

Ah I want to write more but if I did it would be hella long lol hope you like it.
💗💗💗💗💗