Part 20

Jimins pov

We have 20 minutes before we go on stage and everyone is very excited  "This is the first proper concert we have that doesn't have to be to professional." Joon says to all of us "I didn't know we would make it this far." We all smile at each other " everyone turn your music off." I say "listen." All you could here was army cheering and singing all the songs, all of us tear up because them "for the next fifteen minutes can we just listen to them as we get ready for the concert?" Jungkook says and we all nod. "Guys most people out there don't know what we are saying but they r singing every word correctly, that says a lot." We all continue to get changed "joon don't make everyone cry before we go on stage." Yoongi says which makes everyone kind of laugh.

We make our way to stage "BTS BTS BTS BTS." That's all I hear army say,my body fills up with excitement as hear the start of magic shop play and I hear the screams from army chanting our names. After that performance we have to introduce ourselves but I notice that jungkook is acting different "hello we are bts." All of army scream "hey what's poppin." Hobi has still got crackhead energy which all of army seem to love "so today you guys are lucky that we have got here for the special performance."

It gets a to the time where we have to say our speech which is easy for joon but not so much us since he speaks English "For some reason we have all been excited to do this show and of corse when we were backstage we were all practicing, but then jimin told us to stop our music, stop dancing and stop everything we were doing so we did and all we could hear was you."  Of course this makes army happy and we all look at each other whilst army cheer "I was listening to you all and thought that most of you don't even know what we are saying but you listen to us that much that you get all the words right, I mean we are people like you and you are the same as us we are just people yet somehow we have you singing our songs screaming for us which makes me feel very loved, thank you." All of us smile and of corse Tae is crying which made army cry "ok I has something to say." We all look at each other and realise that jungkook was drunk "I have seen YouTube and the videos of us you guys making us together and you correct." Everyone is silent, I feel nervous as I know what he's about to do "Me and V Tae Tae are together, Jin and RM namjoooooooooooon and last of all jimine and sugaaaaaaa." Everyone stands still except me, I run of stage but then stop "park jimin park jimin park jimin park jimin." I walk back with them still chanting my name "jimin." Jungkook screams my name "they don't caree, do you?" The screen says army time so we run off stage.....

_________________________

I think that the that the next part might be my last I'm not sure what to write, but I do have more ff coming