Part 3

Jimin pov

I got into yoongis bed and lay there silently. " I haven't been sleeping well and whenever I'm with you I sleep so that's why I called you in here." Yoongi looked at me while he said this ignoring the fact that I just kissed him "Yeah that's fine just try to sleep now." I whispered this hoping that is would make him feel tired and it worked. I saw his eyes opening and close a couple of times and then I just watched him sleep as he looked so cute and peaceful,I could stay here forever looking at him like this. But i should sleep now as it is getting really late.

I wake up and look beside me to see a sleeping yoongi by my side which made me smile I lay there just looking at him for a while as it calmed me. I knew that he would wake up soon so I got up and started to make everyone's breakfast, I never do this but since I was the first one to get up I did it anyway. I hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen. "Jimineaaa." said a sleepy Jin whilst rubbing his eyes. "Why are you making breakfast and how come you are up so early." He started taking over my job but I didn't answer his question since I didn't have an answer. " What shall we do today because I was thinking that tonight we could all go out for a meal." I say hoping I could get a yes from him. "I don't see why not but we do have to practice a lot today." He starting drinking his tea and widened his eyes. "Woahhh." He shakes his head quickly. "That was to strong." He started making a loud noise that sounded like he was trying to make everyone aware that he has just had something disgusting, of corse this woke all the other members up. They walked in looking angry. " it's to earlyyyy." Yoongi was whining at how early it was and how bright it was in the room.

We where all half way through our breakfast and then jungkook spoke with a mouth full of food. "So after practicing what shall we do." Me and Jin smiled knowing that they would like this idea. "We thoughtj that that we could all go and get stuff to eat." Jin had a look of gay excitement on his face  which made me smile. Everyone seemed to like our idea and started to look forward to it.

__________________________
Sorry I got tired and had toned it quickly but there will be more tomorrow gn 💛