Part 4

Jimins pov:

I finished all of my training and head towards yoongi who I find playing the piano, he's putting all of his effort into it and would instantly start again if he gets one bit wrong. He looks so tired and lightheaded so I walk in and get him to stop playing as he looks so run down, "Hey." I say walking up to him but I keep my distance so that he doesn't feel like I'm forcing myself on him. "Jimin I'm busy." He says this harshly but I get the feeling that he's not ok, "well we have to go and eat in 15  minutes and you haven't eaten all day." I crouch down beside his seat and he still looks stressed "I'm fine it's just when I start something I have to finish it." My eyes widen what he wrote is so good. " Yoongi I promise we will finish it as soon as we get back I promise." I pout hoping that will persuade him. "Fine." He sighs I start walking to get ready. "Come onnnn."

Everyone's in the car discussing what food they are gonna have. "I'm gonna have some Kimchi coz that is the best meal you can have." the youngest was sure of his decision. "No that's wrong Kimchi is not the best meal." Jin starts to educate him  on what he just said but I'm mostly focused on yoongi as he hasn't said that much so far. "You ok?" I start to worry a little bit "yeh I'm fine just tired I don't have that much energy." I'm happy that I convinced him to come otherwise he would still be in there playing piano and would probably forget to eat. "It's probably because you haven't eaten all day I'm sure your gonna be ok once you have eaten." I smile at him and then look out the window and let my thoughts take over my whole head until we get to the restaurant.

We all sit there discussing ideas for songs and come backs but our conversation stops when jungkook says that we should talk about something other than work as according to home that's all we talk about.. I guess he's not wrong. "What are you guys gonna do after bts?" Jin asks which causes everyone to think but I don't really want to think about that. "I'll probably realise some of my own stuff." Tae starts saying but I can tell that he really doesn't want to have this conversation. "I don't really wanna think about that to be honest." I'm hoping that the comment I juts made will let this conversation stop. "We can't be in this forever jimin, we will always be bts but we can't be doing this forever." Namjoon brings this to our attention which makes me sad because at this moment I don't want bts to stop. "Can we not have this conversation at this time and just enjoy our meal." Yoongi says this and then looks at me as if we did that for me which just makes me smile.

We get back from dinner and yoongi starts walking straight to the piano "Come on you promised." He demands me to follow which I don't mind so I quickly run after him, he instantly starts to play starting off quietly and then getting louder. I watch him playing as his head and feet are moving in time with what he is playing,putting as much effort as he can into it. He stops and looks at me "what do you think?" He says to me not having much breath left. "It's amazing I could listen to it over and over again but I don't get what you need to finish,that was perfect and you want to add more?" He looks at me as if I'm mad or something "Of course I want to add more it's not finished." I knew that he would say something like this,in my opinion it's perfect. "Fine add more." He smiles because he's happy that I'm there I can tell.

Two hours have past and it's now 2:00 in the morning and I've gotten to the point where I feel all weird and high and I think yoongi is at the same point. "H-hey yoongi." I'm starting to find it harder to speak. " Do you get it when some people act completely fine, Yano like they are the happiest person in the friendship group or something and they are always there to help you but actually they could be really depressed inside?" I don't know why I said it but I did "dude are you okay?" He seems worried about me but I actually feel very ok at this point. "You know what I'm great and I feel absolutely fine." I smile and start laughing which makes yoongi laugh. As the night goes on we start to have some conversations that last until 4:30 in the morning but I think that this night has been great and im happy that it happened.

___________________________

This one is quite long but I'm gonna try and get part five out by tonight ❤️❤️❤️❤️