Part 2

Jimins pov

I look up at yoongi and see a smiling face, "Hey your awake." All the other members laugh at me which makes me confused. "I fell asleep?" By this time j hope is on the floor laughing. "You might wanna look in the mirror." Yoongi said whilst trying to hold in a laugh. "What did you guys do to my face." I say starting to get angry which makes all the members laugh even harder.

I walk to the mirror and find a very bad attempt of an alien on my face and some faint green pen that I'm guessing was supposed to cover all my face and some black pen for eyeliner. "Aish I'm gonna kill them." I walk back in and find them all still laughing, they look up at me and I look and smile and do a fake laugh. "IM GONNA KILL WHOEVER DID THIS I SWEAR TO GOD." They all point at yoongi, "It was his idea." They all say and yoongi just starts to laugh. "You." Instantly run towards him and start playfully fighting with him. "Ah stop I'm to old to play fight." I laugh and  push Him on the ground and start to tickle him. "S-stop I'll help you get it off." He says whilst laughing. "Ok I'll stop just help me get this off my face." I say still a little mad. "Aww I wanted to see a fight." Says what sounds like a disappointed jungkook. We walk off into the bath room and he starts rubbing a wet cloth all over my face. "This is gonna take a while to get off." He laughs and u just scrunch up my nose at that comment which makes him laugh. "You look cute when you do that." He said giggling which makes me blush and want to move closer to him. "Come closer so I can get this last bit off." He pulls me close to him gets that last bit off. "Done." He said with a smile and I just stop and look at him and he looks me. "We should go to bed." I say as I'm starting to feel tired. "Y-yeh we should night." I wish that could of led on to something more but It didn't.

I've been lying in bed for an hour and look at the time and I feel like I'm about to do something stupid and I always do stuff I regret at this time off night. I walk to yoongis room and he is still awake and I walk to him and kiss him and then go to walk off, "Don't go." He says which are the words I wanted to here from him.

__________________________
Oof I hope you enjoyed this one let me know what you think 💛💛