Part 7

Jimin pov

I look at yoongi and he looks really nervous "guys?" I say this because they have been silent for about two minutes. Hobi gets up and hugs us "I'm really happy for you." I look at yoongi who gives him a cute gummy smile. "Are you two really together?" Jungkook asks us  " yes we are." I smile but for some reason he looks a bit disappointed. All of the members come up and hug us except from jungkook who I already know is upset because he thinks that I won't be as close with him. I walk up to him and crouch down "hey this isn't gonna change anything." I speak softly to him "you promise?" I put my hand on his head and mess up his hair "yes."

Me and yoongi are staying late to practice since we haven't been doing it that much recently "can I play piano nowwww?" He wines to me but when he is being inpatient it's really cute "nope we have to do some more dancing, you are always on the piano we have to do dance as well." I start yoongis Spotify playlist and he looks at me confused " we have to do more freestyle dance, apparently we are gonna do more freestyle dancing." I role my eyes which makes him laugh and he hugs me from behind and I put my head back.

Me and yoongi both get a message from namjoon to the bts group chat

                                10:45pm
Namjoon: Hey we all need to talk, meet me in the main dance studio.

I look at yoongi "I hope everything is ok." We start walking towards the main dance studio and yoongi grabs my hand and smiles to me. We get to the studio and everyone is sat there waiting for us.

___________________________

Ooof I hope you guys are liking it  so far let me know what you think or if you have anything I can improve on than please let me know 💕💕💕💕💕