Part 12

Yoongi pov

I wake up and see jimin lying there awake " morning." I say while stretching " morning baby." I still can't get over him calling me that " do you wanna go skateboarding today?" I love that he has thought of fun things that we can do "ok but I don't think that we would be good at it." I say and smile " ok I wanna show you the skate board I got." He says to me and he sounds so happy and I just smile "here." He shows me my skateboard which has my face photoshopped onto a cat and his is him making a stupid face with the words 'you what?.'  I start to laugh a lot which makes him laugh " I love you so much babie ." It feels really nice to say that to him.

We get to the skate park and there is only a few people there but they keep doing tricks " hey." This boy said to us " hello." Jimin said to him " you guys are from bts aren't you?" He seems really nice " yeah." The guy smiles " cool, are you gonna learn to skate coz I can teach you." Jimin smiles at me " yeah sure." When he tells his other friends the music changes to August d which makes me instantly embarrassed. " this is you right?" The boy points to me " yeah." I laugh and alll the boys excitement gets even bigger " wow we are teaching August d and park jimin to skate board." I start laughing "you are funny." Jimin scruffs the boys hair up " do you like our dances." He smirks " yes I wish I could dance like you guys." I know exactly what jimin is gonna say " you teach us to skate and we will teach you a dance to your favourite song." Jimin smirks and picks up his skateboard " sure." The boy looks so happy and starts teaching us.

After a while we have some things down but for some reason I find it very easy " aishhhhh." I look over to see jimin on the floor " jimin!" I rush over to him and so do the other boys " here." The boy hands me a bandage and tells me to put pressure on his leg, I see tears of pain in jimins eyes and I just want to comfort him " Hey it's ok ." I stroke his head " waiiit." The boys continues what he is doing but still talks to us " are you two a thing?" He says to us, slowly people are starting to find out " yes." I say to them and he smiled " niccce." He said while laughing " I allways thought there was something going on between you two."  Jimin smiles at me " ok you can't skate for around two weeks and it's gonna hurt a little bit when you walk." I see a worried look come upon jimins face " what about performing withu t-the g-group?" I don't like him worrying like this so I put my arm around him and pull him to my chest " you can still dance but not to much so pretend you do it ok stage so people won't suspect anything." The boy smiled at me " what dance do you want to learn?"

After dancing me and jimin go back to our hotel and get into some warmer clothes " we should go on that big wheel thing." I say to jimin, I know he doesn't like heights but he'll like it once he's at the top " ok shall we go later at night and for now just go down there." He says while looking in the mirror sorting out his hair " yeh ok." I say hugging him from behind " shall we go now?" I look at him and smirk " maybe in a couple of minutes." I kiss his lips softly as he does the same to mine, he softly kisses me while running his hands up and down my back.

We walk out holding hands and go for a walk as it gets darker " shall we go on it now, it will be a really nice view." I say as we walk past it " okay." He smiles to me. Our phones make a sound

Bitches

Tae:

Heyy 😏

Heyy 😏

                                                               Me:
                                 Get that off  my
                                                  Screen
Jimin:
😂😂😂😂

Tae:
Bye bye 😏

                                                         Me:
                             Stop with that
                                          Emoji

We stand in the que and talk about what a crackhead Tae is,It gets to our turn and jimin nervously steps onto our  box.

___________________________

Thank you so much for more than 100 reads 💗💗💗💗