Part 16

Yoongi pov:

I new he wasn't ok we have been walking a lot recently and I can see the pain in his face " aishh." I see Jin instantly move to joons side " joonie what's hurting?" Namjoons heart rate starts going up, I can't see him like this, when we are hurt he can help us but this is different I can't help him so I walk outside.

I lean my head on the wall "yoongi are you ok?" Jimin hold my wrists and I shake, he pulls me into a hug and I can't help but cry. I don't know why I'm crying I guess it's because of what happened. I feel jimin start to pull away. " it's gonna be ok." He kisses me softly on the lips which makes me feel a little better I kiss him back " what going on?" Jimin tilts his head and looks at me, I'm resistant to tell him but he's my boyfriend so I guess I should " I just feel awful because when we are hurt namjoon helps us but In this situation we just have to stand there and watch him suffer when we know we can't help him." I see hobi come out the door " we have to get someone!" His face tells me he is scared and the way he was running as fast as he can " Yoongi I need to see what's wrong with joon stay out here." He kisses my head and then leaves.

Later that night things have seemed to calm down joon was sleeping and so was jin, Tae and Jungkook had gone back to the dorms and so had hobi so it was just us " do you really think he is gonna be out by tomorrow?" I ask jimin " yes he will be out but try to get some sleep it's 3:45 in the morning so we are gonna have to try to sleep." I do what jimin says and sleep on his shoulder.

___________________________

Sorry I'm not updating that fast 😔