Part 14

Yoongis POV:

I hold jimins hand and lean my head on his shoulder and get as close as I can to him "so Tae look is official." He says to half laughing " yeh, I'm not surprised I think that this has been going on for a while." The ride gets to the ground and a sudden relief shows on jimins face " so you didn't calm down." I say to him in a playful tone " w-what are you talking about?" He's so cute when he is like this " your so cute." I say and kiss him softly on the lips " like what i wasn't s-scared." He says to me looking embarrassed "yes you where." I mess his hair up " dude stop doing that." He looks and smirks at me.

We walk down to the skate park because I wanted to ride my skateboard for a little while at night " babie instead of doing tricks why don't you ride it along here." I ride along side him, making sure I don't leave him. My phone keeps buzzing so i check it and find over 100 unread messages, as I look at my phone I almost fall on off my skateboard but jimin made sure I didn't hurt myself " be careful." He said whilst holding my back " jimin we gotta get home." When i see what's going and I start to panic but u don't show it " why what's going on?" I start to scan through all of the messages " well first of all there is a snow storm coming and we gotta go now and second is that joons in hospital." He shoots a worried look at me, I hold his hand and start fast walking to the hotel.

We both start packing our stuff and book ourselves in for the flight home " shit shit shit shit!!" I look around to see jimin holding his bad leg " I hit it on the door handle." He limps and hops to his suitcase.  " ok let's go." I ordered an oober so jimin didn't have to walk to the bus.

We get onto the plane and message the others.

Jin:
Guys pls answer

                                                Me:
                                 What's happened
Tae:
Joon is in hospital

Kook:
He was in dance practice
And stepped on a screw
That was facing upwards
And tore his skin

J hope:
They think that the cut is infected
And he could be in here for a couple of days

                                                      Me:
              We are on the plane but
                 Jimin is asleep atm

Tae:
When your off the plane get here
As quick as you can. X

__________________________

Hope ur liking it luv u all ❤️