Final

Yoongi pov

When we got off stage I was worried about jimin, I knew he was bullied for being gay when he was younger because he did ballet "jimin you ok?" He looks up at me "I don't know, I'm really confused, they seemed weirded out when kook told them but when I walked off they wanted me back on." I sit next to him and kiss his cheek "We have half an hour left we are gonna be ok." I take his hand and walk on, they all cheer and I look out to army and can't believe what I see, jimin let's go of my hand and drops to his knees. Army and made the stadium rainbow so that they were all in the same order as the pride flag. I see jimin cover his mouth and cry with happiness at what they have done "Did you do this army?" I said into the mic "YES." I can't help but cry and hug jimin, everyone joins into a hug on stage.

A mob of angry fans come and crowd us as we get out of the concert they had signs tell us that we were disgusting and didn't deserve to live "HEY." I turn to hobi who seems to be angry and stops everyone "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WE ARE PEOPLE AND CAN BE WHAT WE WANT TO BE, YOU DONT OWN US TAE ISNT YOURS IM NOT YOURS AND NEITHER IS HE REST OF US SO IF YOU CANT HANDLE THIS THEN DONT LIKE US ANYMORE." Everyone is silent with their mouths wide open "drive." We all look at hobi and hug him "you guys are safe now and if we can't do anymore concerts I don't care we are still bts." I kiss jimin and pull him close "thank you."

_________________________

Ok so I wrote another ff called the guy next door if you wanna read it it's namjin :)