Part 11

Jimins pov

Ok hope this goes well "this is so good, try some." Yoongi gets a bit of hot chocolate fudge cake on the fork He was using and puts it into my mouth, he wasn't wrong it was really nice " I wish they did this exact cake in Korea." He said whilst smiling and then finished. The waiter came over with yoongis favourite red wine " wow." He said to me aaa he looked at it "this night has been the best night I have ever had." What he said had made me so happy "follow me." I walk over to the edge and tell him to look out at the beautiful city " Min yoongi when I first saw you I never thought that you would be my boyfriend." He looked at me and smiled, I'm so nervous " there's something I want to say." He looked at me in the eyes " I love you."

He instantly kissed me after I said this " I love you too jimin." I smile and hug him, I have smiled so much that the sides of my cheeks hurt. It's starts to rain heavily but we didn't care we played about in the rain and danced as if there was music but there wasn't, I hold his hand and it's freezing " can we go back to our room." He says to me shuddering so I give him a hoodie that I had on " no you will be cold." He says to me and I keep handing it to him " no I'm fine." He kept saying almost getting annoyed " I won't  stop until you put it on you." He finally takes the hoodie and puts it on " your so warm." I just smile and hold his hand.

We get back to the hotel and get changed into our warm pyjamas but yoongi is still freezing "come here." I put my arm out and he curls up into a ball making sure that he is very close to me, I hold his hand as I speak to him and we speak about what we would do tomorrow.

As I tell him that we should probably get to sleep he kisses me softly on the lips " I love you." He said to me for the second time tonight and I kiss him again " I love you too but we really should get to sleep"  he turns of the light and he starts to fall to sleep, I watch him as he sleeps and then look out the window at the lights and sleep.

___________________________
This one is a lot shorter than my other ones, new one coming very soon. ☺︎💗