Part 17

Jimin pov

It's been a week since namjoon was in hospital. It feels weird I have never seen Jin and joon that close before "jimin." I hear yoongi say in my ear "morning." I smile and kiss him softly " how come you where just lying there awake, is everything ok?" I pull yoongi close to my chest " I'm ok but a little worried about the concert today." He lifts his head up and looks at me " baby your gonna do really well in the performance, and we are all goofy anyway on stage so you don't have to worry about anything." I smile at what he says to me " nah not about that I'm worried about joon and Jin. Joon is still hurt and shouldn't really be dancing and Jin is always around him, like he needs to be with him at all times." He kisses my ear multiple times and then slowly moves down to my lips. I kiss him passionately and run my fingers through his hair. A very small moan comes from yoongi and everything starts to get more intense "hey guys WOAH." Hobi shouts with all the others staring at us " I NEED TO GO AND BLEECH MY EYEBALLS." Hobi says and runs off whilst all the others just stare at us "err guys." I say giving them the hint to get out "o-ok just s-saying that we need to get up in two hours." Said joon who was being a very awkward gay at this point "get ready guys." Tae said not caring and then started to walk off. I smile at yoongi and kiss him one more time and start to get ready.

Two hours go by and everyone is finally ready "Tae it's the soundcheck, why you dressed like we are about to go for a day out in America or something." Yoongi said walking around Tae which makes all the other members laugh except from jungkook "Oi don't insult him like that." Yoongi walks right up to kooks face "meh meh meh meh meh mehmeh." I laugh at him and so does the others " ok guys come on we gotta go."

We all walk to the car "wait, joon you got your phone." Jin puts his hand on joons back "yes I got my ph-." Joon looks at all of us "shit." We all laugh at him and wait for him to come back. He comes running down the stairs "got it." He says whilst putting an AirPod in his ear but fails. Everyone hears the AirPod break and goes silent "ahhh how many of these am I gonna have to buy." He has a small rage which makes everyone laugh.

We get to sound check and for some reason everyone is happier than normal but for some reason I'm still a little concerned about a few things "joon can I talk to u a sec." When I speak to him I always feel like he understands everything I say even if it doesn't make sense to me "So you know how everyone is in a good mood." He looks at me with his hand on his chin and nods his head "I think it's because we are pretty much all in couples and sometimes shows are the best part especially ones like these and everyone just want to be together, what if something happens?" He pats me on the shoulder "jimin have you seen some of the videos that army makes?." I mean I look at crack videos of yoongi but I'm not going to tell him that "'no." He smiles "Every time we look at each other army go mad because they think that this couple should be with real and stuff like that so as mind as we don't get to close and act how we normally act with each other then we are gonna be fine, me and Jin hid it from army and you guys so it can't be that hard." Yoongi walks over to us "well joon I hate to break it to you but you didn't do a very good job of hiding it from us." I try not to laugh but fail "your mean today." Joon says about to walk off "I know."

_________________________

Sorry I haven't been updating that much but I have some coming and a new ff after Christmas