Part 8

Jimin pov

I start to get worried as namjoon looks very serious " There is nothing wrong with you two being together but there are gonna be some rules, the manager doesn't know and I think it should stay that way so when we are near him don't be very close." I wish that we didn't have to hide anything and we could just tell everyone and no one will care " and I'm guessing that we can't be close when we are in front of army?" I'm still holding his cold hand and he moves closer to me so I put my arm round him "you guys can still be close but don't kiss." I'm happy with that comment but I know that we won't be able to hold hands in public but other than that I guess it's not to bad "So do these rules apply to you and Jin." Yoongi smirks and this makes all the other members laugh "w-what are you talking about?" Joon starts to get nervous "joonie can we just tell them?" Jin puts his hand on his leg which makes it clear that they are together "ok we are together." We all look at each other "we know." Everyone says this in sync which makes them both laugh.

After the meeting we all go back to the dorms and just have a night where we talk. It was nice to be able to be close with yoongi like this "jimineeee I'm tired." Yoongi puts his head on my shoulder  "ok." I stroke his head and then bend down "get on my back." He hops on and puts his arms around my neck. I run with him on my back and I hear a small laugh in my ear.

I put him down on his bed and lie next to him "your so cute." Yoongi runs his fingers through my hair and I can't help but go extremely red and laugh. "I wanna take you somewhere tomorrow." I speak in a soft tone and play with his hands  "ok but where are we going?" I can tell that he's tired as his voice keeps getting deeper "you'll find out tomorrow." I smirk at him "ahh jimin I wanna knowww." I get under the covers and so does he "your gonna have to wait." He puts his head on my chest and falls asleep, I quickly get my phone and message namjoon:

                             11:05 pm
Jimin: can we go?

Namjoon: yes you can hope you have fun 🙂x

Jimin: thank youuu x

Namjoon: np

I'm so glad i know that I can go, for most of the night I look at yoongi but then I eventually fall asleep.

___________________________

Ooof hope you are liking it 💗💗