~five~

♡ ♡ ♡

"I know something you would love right now,or love to see." Joey says. "And what is that" I say. I get up. He does too.

"Come on I'll show you." He says with a smile. We go inside. He leads me upstairs and into a room. I'm pretty sure it's his.

"Look" He says with hand gestures leading into his room. "Wow your room is so big and cool" I say amazed.

"Yah and look" he says. He presses a button. Book shelves come out of the wall. "That's amazing" I say heading towards it.

"Yah when I told you that I like to read I mean I love to read" he says. He grabs a book off the shelve. "This is my favorite." He smiles. "Mine too" I say back.

"My favorite line is when he says 'your heart will always be mine-" I start saying it with him. "As long as you have me." We both say.

We both look up at each other away from the book. He puts the book down. He leads in.

He puts our lips together. I kiss him back. We start a make out session. He leads me to the bed. He gets on top of me.

He unzips my dress and starts kissing my neck. He takes his tux of and I unbutton his shirt. He slips my dress off.

He starts kissing down my neck. But he stops. He gets up and looks down at my stomach. He noticed the bruise my dad gave me.

"Who hurt you" He asks. I stay in silent. "Who hurt you!" He yells. "M-my-my dad" I say. "When did he do this" he asks. "Tonight before I got here" I tell him. "Why would he do this" he asks. "Because what I told you" I said.

"I need to call someone" Joey says. "No don't" I say. "Why" He asks. "I'll be fine." I say. "Are you sure" he says. "I'm sure Joey I'll be fine just don't tell anyone promise" i ask. "I promise"'he says.

"Felicity?" He says. "Yes" I say back. "I like you a lot" he says. "So do i" I say.

We start breathing hard then we go again. He starts kissing me. Then his phone rings.

He gets up and says,"it's my sister." "Oh" I say.

"I'm upstairs" he says into the phone. "Ok I'll be down". He hangs up the phone.

"Um I should probably go" I say."no um you can stay but I think we should" he points at the door. "Uh yah" I say.

I put my dress back on and he puts his shirt on. We walk downstairs after we're done.

"Um hey Bella,why did you need me" He asks Bella. "I was wondering if felicity was gonna stay so I can prepare the guest room" she says and looks at me.

"Oh um felicity do you wanna stay,we don't mind" he asks me. I really dont wanna go home to my dad so I'm gonna take the offer. "Uh sure"

"Bella I'm pretty sure people from the party are gonna stay in the guest rooms so she can stay in my room" he insists.

"Yah your right just as long as it's not a problem with you Joey" Bella says. "I-it's not" he says looking at me.

I look at Joey. I started admiring him. He is just perfect. Like look at him he's just wow. He looks at me.

"So are you tired yet" he asks me. "Yah a little" I say. "Oh well you can go to my room and I'll ask sophia if she had extra clothes" he insists. "Um ok" I say.

I walk back to joeys room. When I get inside I look at joeys book shelf. He reads and loves the same type of books as me. He walks in and I put his book up.

"Here you go, there's a pair of shorts and you can have my hoodie if you want." He hands me the clothes. "Sure thanks" I say. He goes to his closest and pulls out a black hoodie. He gives it to me.

"I'll go outside while you change" he says. "Ok" I mean earlier me and him were about to- never mind I'll just act like nothing happened.

I change into the shorts and hoodie. I open the door again for Joey to come in. He just stands there looking at me. I speak snapping him out of his thoughts.

"I'm done" I say. "Y-yah yah you are" He says. "Hmhm" i hum. "Well you can stay in my bed." He says. "I'm just gonna change and I'll be back" He adds. "Ok"

Joey leaves and I crawl into his bed. I chose the right side to lay on because I really don't know. I look around joeys room just laying there.

Joey finally comes back. He leads down on the left side of the bed away from me.

It was silent.

After a few minutes of silent Joey says, "I love you felicity" I smiled and said, "I love you too"