~seven~

♡♡♡

It's now April. This year has been good with Joey. My dad is still the same tho I managed to make it through it with Joey.

When I get to the school I don't see Joey. After a while I wonder if he ain't coming today.

I see Joey's car and he finally arrived. He runs up to me and I hug him as usual. I didn't get to tell him anything because by the time we let go of our hug the bell rang.

We walk into school together. He then says "I'll see you in third period bye" he starts to walk away looking back and waving. I wave back.

I keep my head facing him looking his direction then boom coffee is all over me.

There is a person with brown kinda wavy kinda messy hair he has brown eyes and is pretty tall.

I've never seen him before well I really never seen a lot of people at this school before since the only person I hang out worth it Joey.

"I am so sorry" he says. "It's fine" I say with a face expression that means it's not fine.

"Are you sure because it looks like your mad" he says. "I'm sure it was my fault anyway sorry" I say.

"No it's ok it was my fault" he says. "No it was mine" I say. "No it was my fault" he says. "No it was mine" I say. "No it was my fault okay one sorry" he says and smiles.

"Let's call it even" he says. "Ok sure,I'm felicity by the way" I say. "I'm tayler" he says. "Ok well I'll see you around I guess" I tell him. "Ok" he says waving and walking away.

Man he was cute and hot. He probably don't like me.

————————————————————

It third period and I go sit by Joey of course the spot we first met at.

The teach says we will be doing a project today due at the end of class and he says to pick a partner.

Of course me and Joey look at each other and make that face where me and him will be partners.

Me and him go sit at a lab table and start working.

"Joey you will not believe what happened today after you left" I tell him in a shocking voice.

"What happened that was so big" he says rolling is eyes and making kinda like jazz fingers.

"I met someone" I say with a smile. "Who was it" he asks. "His Name was tayler, I've never seen him around before this was the first" I say.

"Oh tayler" Joey says. "Wdym by 'oh tayler'" I say mocking his voice. "He the best football player here he is very popular." He says. "Oh" I say.

So I'm guessing he isn't gonna like a nerd like me.

————————————————————

I'm about to go to lunch when suddenly someone trips me. It's Emma the popular girl who spilt her tea on me on the first day of school.

I see someone running towards me and yelling "are you ok!" Then grabs my hand and helps me up.

"Yes I'm fine" I say rolling my eyes at Emma. She just giggles and walks away.

"Well do you want to eat with me at lunch" he says. "Sure" I say. Then I see Emma comedic up behind him.

Emma puts a hand on his shoulder then says "what are you doing with this nerd girl" she says looking at me with a dramatic face when she says 'need girl'

"I was helping her up" he says. "Oh so now your helping other girls and you don't like me no more" she says making a pouty face.

I'm pretty sure they're dating. "No I only like you I just thought I'd be nice by helping her up" he says. "Okay I guess" she says rolling her eyes. "Well hurry you don't wanna be like for lunch" she says.

"Do you think felicity can sit with us?" He asks her. "Really a nerd like her don't belong to our table" she says. "Really Emma just let her" he says. "Ok fine I guess she can but just for today" she says then walks up close to me. "Don't feel special" then walks away.

I walk outside with tayler and Emma and get our lunches. I didn't tell Joey I wasn't gonna sit with him today but he'll be fine once I explain.

I walk with them up to the popular table. Tayler introduces me to all of their friends. "This is felicity" he says. Everyone just nods and god back to talking.

————————————————————

After lunch I find Joey. "Where were you at lunch" he says worried. "I was eating with tayler and emma along with their friends." I say. "And you couldn't tell me" he says. "I'm sorry Joey" I tell him. "I was so worried I was looking for you everywhere" he says. "I'm sorry I'll tell you next time I should've texted you or something" I say. "Yah you should've"

"Can you please accept my apology?" I ask. "Of course" he says. "But don't do it again please you had me worried" "I won't I promise" I say.