~twenty~

Life had been good I know I'm bout to leave this world soon but I'm gonna stay strong and try and fight through this.

I wake up with felicity laying in my arms. I look at her and smile. I kiss her forehead. She wakes up.

"Good morning beautiful" I say. "Joey what are you doing up so early it's 7" she mumbles as she tried to wake up.

"Because I had to see your beautiful face" I tell her. "Omg ik But your cute too but I have you in my dreams so that's why I can sleep" she says. "I have you in my dreams too but I have to see you in real life" I tell her. "Ok fine I'll wake up" she says.

"But can we stay cuddling watching Netflix" she adds. "Ok fine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After watching movies for the whole morning we decide to get ready.

"Do you like my outfit today?" Felicity says walking into my room. "Yah" I tell her. "I can tell you don't like it" she says. "I do it's just that the outfit don't matter what matters is your happiness" I say. She just smiles and looks at me.

"I can see that your outfit today is gonna be shirtless" she gives me a smirk. "I mean if you want" I say shrugging and standing up.

"No put a shirt on I don't need other girls looking at what's mine" she says throwing me a shirt.

"Ik ik" I say laughing and putting on the shirt. "Looks great" she says standing behind me looking in the mirror.

"And so do you" I say. I grab her waist and pull her in so her lips meet mine.

"Good one Birlem" she says. "My pleasure" I tell her.

"Sophia wants me to take her to the store so me and her are gonna go shop so she can have an outfit" Felicity tells me.

"Ok,well I'll make me and you a dinner since we already missed breakfast and lunch" I tell her. "Aww Thanks well I'll be back so I can eat dinner with you" she says.

"Ok bye love" before she leaves I grab her hands and lock our fingers together. And leans kiss her. Me and her kinda have a make out session for five minutes but whatever.

"Ok but I have to go now Sophia is waiting for me" she says pulling away. "Ok bye I love you Bebe" "I love you too"

After she leaves I head downstairs and fine a fancy recipe to make for her and be prepared for tonight.

"Good morning" my mom says kissing my forehead. "It's not morning no more" I tell her. "I know but for you it is" she says. "Your right" i say.

"Do you think you can help me make dinner for tonight mom" I ask her. "Of course let me just fold this laundry real quick and I'll help you" she says. "Ok thanks"

When I turn around I feel my head get heavy I just shake it off and start gathering ingredients.

After about 10 minutes I couldn't feel my head my heart started to beat fast and I couldn't feel anything.

I started shouting, "mom!" , "mom!" I keep repeating. And I see Bella and my mom come up to me with worried faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FELICITY POV++

"Ooo this one would look cute with your pants" I tell her. "Your right,but I think we should keep looking this is on the yes list tho" she says. "Yess" I say then get a call. It's from Jen.

"Let me answer this" I tell her. "Who is it?" She asks. "Your mom" I tell her. "Oh ok" she sad and starts looking for more clothes.

"Hello" I say. "Yes felicity we need you and Sophia to come to the hospital right now it's about Joey" she says worried. "Ok well be there in a few minutes what happened" I ask. "I'll explain when you get here" she says.

"We need to go soph now!" I say grabbing the clothes out of her hand and hanging them on a random rack.

"Why" Sophia asks. "Something happened with Joey!" I yell. She doesn't say anything and we both start rushing to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pull up to the hospital and run to the front doors. We automatically go up to the front and ask for Joey Birlem. She gives us the room number.

We rush there. When we got to the 3rd floor we see Jen and Bella sitting there waiting.

"What's going on" I ask. "Felicity Joey-Joey... he has cancer" she says. I immediately start crying.

"He didn't want to tell you he knew he wouldn't live that much longer and wanted to spend his last days with you being happy and not worrying about him" she says crying.

I don't say anything and start crying more. Sophia and Bella are sitting on chairs hugging and crying.

I get fall down on my knees and start crying I can't. He can't he can't die I can't believe this no it's can't be happening.

I am now laying on the floor with my knees to my chest. Crying.

Joey can't go, I need him, I love him.

(Woww that's was kinda hard to write🥺)