~twenty one~

I'm now sitting next to Jen my head is on her lap I've been crying forever it feels like.

Sophia and Bella are still crying too. We're waiting for a response for the doctor to come.

I would do anything I would give everything if I can talk to Joey one last time.

I want him to live I will do anything just for him to live. Hes strong he won't die he can't die.

I see a doctor walk out of joeys room. "Hey your joeys family right?" The doctor comes up and says to Jen.

"Yes" she says with hope. I get up off her lap to look at the doctor. "He alive" he says. I start crying tears of joy I can't believe he is. "But we do have some bad news" the doctor says.

"He's living right now but he won't make it" he says. "How do you know" I say. "It's just he won't be able to" he says. "But joeys strong" I reassure him.

"I know I can see that Joey is a very strong young man but his body can't handle the sickness that's inside him" he says. I don't look at him he don't believe Joey is strong I can tell her don't have hope.

"You can also all go visit him right now" he says.

All of us go in the room the doctors leave. Joeys asleep. We all tell him we love him then one by one all of us tell him something.

First Sophia went al the rest of us left the room, next Bella went, then Jen, and finally it's my turn.

I walk in there and sit by joeys legs on his bed. I grab his hand and interlock our fingers.

"Joeys.."I pause as a tear slips down my eye. "I love you, I know you are strong and can fight through this you will I know you will and I understand why you didn't tell me you wanted me to be happy, and I'm glad you were happy I saw it you had to worry about cancer but you lived through it happy im glad I met you Joey you changed my life by a lot and you know that I'm so happy you came into my world I remember our first conversation and everything you are my everything I love you Joey never forget that" I tell him. I start crying.

"Hey don't cry" I open my eyes and see Joey awake. I give him a huge hug. "Omg I love you so much I love you" I say. "I know you do and felicity I love you so much too,I'm glad you have hope and ik I'm strong but felicity I don't think I will make it through this," he says. "But you can you have to promise me you will never forget about me, but live a successful life and become the powerful person you are meant to become , and I know you can please promise me this?" He says.

"I promise Joey" I tell him. "I know you will felicity this might be our last conversation but it's the most memorable, I'm sorry your future ain't gonna be with me but I'm always gonna be with you no matter what I love you Felicity" he says. I lean in and give him a kiss.

"I love you too joey" I say. I smile at him for a long time then the doctor finally comes in. "It's time for us to check Joey again" the doctor says. "Ok, bye I love you Joey" I tell him. "Don't say bye that's cheesy , I'll see you later ok?" "Ok Joey" i tell him. "I love you felicity forever and always" I tell him. "I love you too Joey Birlem forever and always" I say back. "Forever and always" he repeats. I finally walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stay at the hospital. Sophia fell asleep on my lap.

I'm sitting here staring at the door to the room joeys in. The doctor comes out.

"Um hey y'all are joeys family right" "yes" Jen says. It's a different doctor.

"Wee sorry to tell you this but your family member Joey has passed. She says. I burst into tears. Sophia already woke up and was also in tears.

We went to the room and saw joeys dead body laying there. He was so beautiful his hair his eyes it's sad to see him go.

Little did I know that would be the last conversation I had with Joey but the most memorable.

(The next chapter will be the last sorry about this ending I've had this story line planned for so long and this is how it was originally planned and this is how it's going it even makes me sad that a really emotional girl like me can write something sad like this🤧)