~four~

♡ ♡ ♡

It's been a month since me and Joey have been hanging out. It's always just me and him. We don't have much friends from school except, each other.

I left the house before my dad saw me as usual. The air is getting cooler. I can tell as I walk to school. Fall is about to be here. Then soon my birthday and Christmas! That's why fall is the best season.

As I get to school Joey is already there. I run up to him and hug him.

"Soooo I need to ask you something." Joey says. "What is it" I say as I smile. "Well Friday my parents are having this little get together kinda party thing and do you wanna come?" He asks me. "Um yah sure you just have to tell me the time and place" I say. "Ok" he smiles.

The bell rings and we head inside to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday comes. I need to make sure I look my best for this party at Joey's.

I do my makeup. I curl my hair and make it look nice. What I wear is a skin tight red dress with black heels.

After I'm done getting ready, I make sure my dad doesn't see me leave. He's not inside so I walk out of the house.

And there he is he pulls up just before I leave. "What are you doing!" My dad yells at me while getting out of the car.

"I'm going to a friends house" I say with a shaky voice. "Is it that boys house?" He asks me. "No" I lie. "You think you can just sneak out like that!" He yells. I don't respond. "Huh!" He yells at me and comes up to me.

My dad pulls out his fist and punches me on my side right next to my hip. I run down the street crying.

I call and Uber so I can go to Joey's. I make sure I stop crying before the Uber gets here.

When the Uber is about to pull up to joey's I can tell he has a big house. There is for sure a party inside because there are lots of cars parked outside.

I walk to the front door. There are some kinda of guards or whatever standing in the front letting only certain people in.

When I got up to the front they asked me for my name. "Um felicity" I tell them. They don't say anything back and open the door.

I walk in, a little in shock because I was on the list and second because I have not been in a house this big or this fancy.

I look around for Joey. I see Joey and Joey sees me. He puts down a cup on one of the servants plates and walks over to me.

"Hi" He says and hugs me. "Hi" I smile and hug back. Joey is wearing a black tux. He looks pretty cute not gonna lie.

"Sooo this is a nice house" I say. Looking around a bit. "Yah" He says. He grabs my lower back and says come one.

He leads me to this living room where a bunch of people are. He walks me up to this woman.

"Um hey mom" he says. So I'm guessing it's his mom. "Hi sweetie" she says and smirk at Joey and looks at me.

"Uh this is my friend felicity" he says and looks at me. "Hi felicity I'm Jennifer joeys mom but you can call me Jen." She says smiling at me. "Thank you Jen." I smile back. "Um feel free to do whatever you want" she says. "Thanks" I says.

"Ok bye mom." Joey tells her. Me and Joey walk away. "Your mom is soo nice" I say in loud whisper. "Yah" He says. Still looking straight.

We walk up to these two girls. One looks a bit younger than us,and the other looks a bit older.

"Uh Sophia and Bella" Joey says. "Yes Joey. They both say and look directly at me. "This is my friend felicity he says and points to me."

"Hi" they both say. "These are my sister Sophia and Bella" Joey says. "Hi" I smile. "Omg you are so pretty" Sophia says. "Thank you" I say. "I like your dress." Bella says. "Thanks" I say.

"Gotta go" joeys says to both of them. Before we officially walk away Bella whispers something in Joey's ear and just smile and nods.

"Sooo what are we gonna do?" I ask him. "We should go outside" he says.
"But before I go come with me to get something" he smirks.

We walk into the kitchen. He waits til no one is looking at us. He tells me, "grab two of those mini clear cups". "Ok" I do what he says.

We walk a little more then he stops in front of the place where all the wine is.
He whispers, "what's your favorite wine". "Umm red" I say. "Ok" he says.

He grabs the whole bottle of wine and says, "shhhh" putting his finger up to his mouth. He also smiled while he said that. I love his smile.

He leads me to the back door. "Ok I can finally take this out of my tux" he pulls out the bottle of wine. "So you want some?" He asks. "Um yah" I say.

Me and Joey start to walk. "The stars look beautiful tonight." I say. "They sure do" he says.

We walk around the pool, talking about randomness.

"Sooo remember how you said the stars looked beautiful tonight?" He asks. "Yes" I reply. "Well i can show you something cool" he says.

He leads me to another part of his backyard. There is a trampoline. He goes up to it and he gets on it.

"Come on" He says holding out his hand. I grab it. He lays down. And I lay down beside him.

"Stars are always beautiful" he says. "They really are" I say. Mesmerized in the sky.

We look at the stars and fine images. This is really the place I would love to be,especially with Joey

Just wait the good parts are coming up 😉