~sixteen~

♡♡♡

JOEYS POV++

I'm getting ready for the play.

I start getting dizzy just standing there. I can't handle it I just go along with the play .

I looked at the score board its 10 seconds into the play , I feel a hard crash.

FELICITY POV++

joey fell to the ground. Everyone is quiet and all the players a re on ine knee. I keep staring down there. They're checking if he's fine.

10 minutes later the ambulance comes. "I need to see what happen bella felicity and Sophia go home" Jen tells us. "Ok" we all say.

I'm trying to hold in my tears. I hold them in until we get to the car. Once I get in I burst into tears. I sit with Sophia in he back.

"Felicity I know it hurts but we got to get through this" she says. I nod in tears.

She puts her arms around me and crys with me. I look up and see in the mirror that bella is also crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOEYS POV++

I wake up in a hospital room. My mom is right beside me crying. Her face is in her hands. I look around to find felicity. She's not here.

"Wheres felicity?" I ask immediately. "Joey!" My mom shouts. "Wheres felicity?" I ask again. "Shes not here" my mom says. "Where is she?!" I asked worried. "Shes at home I told your sisters and her to stay at home.

"What happened?" I ask. "You got hit and blacked out?" She says then the doctor comes in.

"So we're glad to see your awake" the doctor says. Then he says, "we have some news that's not going to sound good" he says to me and my mom.

"What is it?" She asks. "Joey um, you have been really sick for a while and it's not the flu,  you have cancer" he says.

I try to stay strong and not cry. My mom bursts into tears. I sit there and stare at the wall. Tears start streaming down my face, but I do nothing I say nothing.

"Were so sorry" the doctor says. I finally say something "it's not your fault" I say wiping my tears.

"How long has he had it for" my mom asks. "We can see he's had it for about a year" he says. "Joey, we can see that you might die soon so we need to give you prescriptions immediately , we are gonna help you as much as we can, you need to come to checkups every week from now on" he says.

"Ok" I say. My mom starts crying more. She comes over and wraps her arms around me. The doctor leaves and I start to cry. I cry so much I have never cried before.

All I think about is felicity, and how much she is gonna miss me.i can't tell her I need to spend all the time with her i will never know what day will be my last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doctor made me stay over night. When i wake up my mom is in the chair beside me asleep. I took medication yesterday. And I feel a little better.

When my mom wakes up she comes and kisses my forehead.
"We can leave today." She says. "I know, I can't tell felicity I can't I really can't she'll be sad and I don't want her to be I need her to be happy because I don't have long and I wanna spend my last days with her happy not sad I need her to be happy so I can forget about the pain and so I can live the rest of my life happy." I tell my mom, a few tears stream down my eyes.

"Ok baby I won't tell her I promise and I wanna see you happy I'll tell your sisters when shes not around" she says. "Ok mom I love you" "I love you too Joey" my mom kisses my forehead then the doctor comes in.

"So here Is your medication you need to take every four hours" he says handing it to me. "Ok thank you" I say. "And your ready to leave when you want" he says. "Ok thanks" I say.

My and my mom gather our things and go home.

Once we get to the house we ring the doorbell.

I see felicity behind the door when she opens it. "Joey your ok!" She says and hug me. I hug back. "I know I'm so glad to see you" I say. "I was so worried I missed you I'm glad your ok and back" she says. "Me too"

My sisters come up to me and hug me next saying they missed me too.

Me and felicity go upstairs. My mom,and sisters stay downstairs I'm pretty sure my mom is gonna tell them so I'm gonna make sure felicity stays here with me.