~eleven~

It was Tayler fucking Emma. "Tayler what are you doing!" I y'all trying not to cry. He looks back at me. "Oh my gosh felicity I'm so sorry" I hear him say as I start to run downstairs.

(Also I don't have a problem with tayler or anything I just needed someone to be the 'bad person')

Once I hit he bottom steps the tears start flooding.

I hear tayler screaming behind me, "I'm sorry felicity" multiple times.

I finally get outside the first place I can think of is Joey's house. I run
There.

Once I get to his house I knock on the door and ring his doorbell.

I know me and him haven't talked in forever but I really need him right now I hope he understands.

Joey opened the door. "What are you doing here crying in the middle of the night?" Joey asks.

You can tell he's been sleeping he is only wearing socks and his underwear and his eyes are nearly shut.

"Well tayler He-" Joey cuts me off. "Why are you explaining to me outside come inside" he says opening
The door wider.

I go sit on his couch. The last time I've been in here was his birthday.

"So you see Joey I went to a party with Tayler and he cheated on me I walked in on him fucking Emma" I say in tears.

Joey doesn't say anything he just comes and hug me. I hug him back right I really missed him.

"Felicity on Monday I'm gonna tell him what he deserves no one should treat you this way" joey says. "Thanks Joey But you don't have to" I say.

"I'm gonna do it because a girl like you shouldn't be treated this way and shouldn't deserve anything bad in life and I'm one of the reasons your life is messed up because I left it" he Says.

"Joey So did I, I'm just glad I'm here right now talking to you I really needed you and I've missed you" i say with a short smile.

"I know I have too" He says with the same short smile. I hug him again.

"Why isn't the ready of your family home?" I ask Joey. "They went on a little vacation" he says. "Oh why didn't you go?" I ask him. "I've been sick" "with what?" "They think it's the flu I'm not sure" he says. "Oh" I say.

"I hope you get better soon" I say I get up and kiss his cheek. He blushes. "Thanks" He says. "Well I better go see you soon Birlem" I tell him. "Bye felicity"

I start walking home it's nice to have Joey back.

———————————————————

When I finally get home I see my dad. He starts yelling at me. "Where have you been all night" he says. "No where!" I say.

He comes up and slaps my arm. I feel way more confident and stronger than ever. I don't cry I just yell at him.

"You know what I'm done,I'm done with you being like this,you were never like this, after mom died you changed you hit me what happened to the dad you died to be,huh, what happened to the dad I used to know,I know she died but we all have to move on and live with it shit happens, and I'm pretty sure mom wouldn't like you like this dad she doesn't want to see you like this" I say to him. He looks at me in shock.

"Felicity!" He yells. "Your right why am I like this I'm sorry for all those years of hurting you your my daughter I love you I never showed you I never was there for you or anything and I know your mom wouldn't like to see me like this I'm sorry felicity" he breaks down and cry's. "I'm sorry I wasn't the father I was supposed to be" He cry's more.

I go up and hug him. "Dad you can change" I tell him. "What you did to me is in the past I can move on I accept your apology I love you dad" I tell him.

Those words haven't came out of my mouth since mom died. "I love you too felicity" my dad says.

"Dad you can apologize to mom too you know?" I tell him. "How" he asks. "I just look up at a star and tell mom about everything" i say. "Can I do that?" He asks me. "Yes dad" I say.

We go outside and sit on the porch. "Just look up at the stars and speak to her" I say.

I leave and go inside so he can talk to her. I leave the door open a bit to hear what he says.

"Hey I know what I've been like for the past years I'm sorry, I'm sorry for breaking your promise and failing you, I remember I promised you I will always be the father felicity needed but I failed but I'm not gonna give up I'm gonna be the father she wants and needs,I love you" He says.

"Dad that was good" I say. He breaks down and cries. I then hug him.

This is one of the best moments in life I got my dad back.