~six~

♡♡♡

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I remember I'm in Joey's bed. I look around and Joey is not in here. I decide to go downstairs.

I see his mom and siblings in the kitchen. "Hey you decided to stay last night" Joey's mom says. "Uhh yes I did mrs. Birlem" "sweetie don't call me that call me Jen please" she tells me . "I'm ok Jen" I say with a smile.

"Where's Joey?" I ask her. "Oh he's upstairs taking a shower" she tells me. "Oh ok thanks" I say and head to the stairs.

I decided to go back to Joey's room and get my stuff together. When I open the door I see Joey there fully naked.

"Omg I'm so sorry" I turn around. I hear Joey going to his draw and grabbing something I'm pretty sure it's boxers. "Uh it's fine" he says and laughs as I turn around.

"Omg you should've saw the look on your face!" He says laughing so hard. "You would understand if you were in that position" I tell him. He continues to laugh.

"So wanna hang today" Joey asks. "I mean I'm pretty sure you don't want to go home with your dad and-" I cut Joey off. "Joey ok listen what happens with me is none of your business and just stay out of it please I'll be fine." I tell him. "I will" he says. "You promise" I say holding out my pinky. "I pinky promise" Joey says rolling his eyes while interlocking our pinky's.

"So tell me, was it big" Joey says. I look at him and know what he's talking about. He bursts out laughing. "No actually it was very small" I say being sarcastic. I grab a pillow and hit him.

————————————————————

Later me and Joey head to my house. When we pull up I try to be very quiet when I get in to my house. I go upstairs and grab my clothes hoping my dad won't hear. I make it out and he doesn't hear me.

I get back into the car. Me and Joey go back to his house.

"Soo you go get ready then me and you will go around town looking fo something fun to do ok?" Joey asks. "Ok" I say. We get out of the car and go inside.

After a couple of hours I finally am ready. "I'm done" I say and turn away from the mirror to face Joey. "Finally it took you long enough" he says grabbing his keys. "Omg shutup whatever" I say rolling my eyes. He smirks then we go to his car.

Me and Joey end up going skating. Me and him have a really good time with the music blasting. He tells me more about his family and everything. Joey is just a great person.

————————————————————

We pull up to my house. "Bye felicity" Joey says with a smirk. "Bye Birlem" I give him a smirk back.

When I get inside that's when everything going wrong. "What are you doing home so late where were you!" My dad yells. "I-I-I was with a friend all day" I tell him. "You don't need to be with a boy all day you little joe come here you slut" he slaps me across my face. I run up to my room crying and fall asleep.

————————————————————

It's the next morning I wake up and I see I have a bruise on my cheek. "Fuck" I mumble to myself.

I get ready as I'm doing my makeup I try to cover it. You can tell it's there but not that much. As long as I don't do anything to make it noticeable I'll be fine.

When I get to school I see Joey. Joey leans in for a hug and so do I. "Sooo how are you doing" he asks. "I'm doing great" I say with a smile. "There's something different about you" he says looking at my face. "What do you mean" I say and punch his shoulder to distract him.

"I can't tell but why did you punch me" he says then starts to tickle me. I run away while he chases me.

We get to class and of course me and him have a good time hanging out.

Life is getting better this is how my life is everyday I hang with Joey then go home to my dad but as long as I have Joey my life is perfect.