~nineteen~

I go back upstairs to felicity.

"We can't do what I had planned for today" I tell her. "Oh it's ok but why" she asks.

"I have a check up for my concussion" I lie. "Oh ok you should go to the bc I want you to get better" she says. "Are you sure" I say. "Of course joesph" she says and puts her hand on my face and kisses me.

"I'll hang out with Sophia and Bella while your gone" she says. "Ok,well I gotta go bye love" I say and kiss her. "Bye" she says back before I open the door and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we get to the doctor my mom goes the the front and I find a spot in there waiting room as usual.

"Joey Birlem" the nurse calls. She don't check my height or anything because she knows what I'm here for.

She leads us to hospital room. "The doctor will be here as quick as he can" she says and smiles then closes he door.

When the doctor finally arrives her says "hey joey so I can see you haven't been come into to your weekly check ups" he says. "Yah I haven't I'm sorry I just get busy and forget" I tell him.

"I understand our busy but this is serious and I want you to take it serious" he says. "Ik sir" I say back.

"Well I'm gonna check you and see how the cancer is doing and if it's changed since last time" he says. "Ok" I say back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he came back he looked at the paper and looked at me.

"I don't have good news" he says looking at my mom and me. "Since Joey hasn't been coming weekly and we haven't been able to treat him with different medicines......Joey we don't think you'll live for much longer" he says.

"But you said that the first time you said I won't live much longer the first time" I say back. "I know but there was a might in that but with this we for sure know you will die soon Joey, I'm so sorry" he says.

I look over to my mom she is already crying. "I'll leave you two alone" the doctor says and leave the room.

I go over to my mom and hug her. "Mom I'm strong and so are you were gonna get through this ok" I tell her. She doesn't say anything and hugs me back.

She starts crying on my shoulder and that's when I start crying too.

When we stop crying the doctor comes in with medication. "We're giving you this because we are gonna try and help you we want you to live Joey" he says. "I know" I say.

He hands it to me. "Take this everyday and every 7 hours you have too" the doctor says. "Yes sir" I say back.

"I think y'all are ready to go" he says. "Ok" I say. Me and my walk out and go back to the car.

"Joey I can't believe this I can't" my mom says with tears. "Mom we can get through this I promise" I tell her.

She just looks at me and hugs me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A WEEK LATER

Me and felicity have been hanging it everyday of the week. It's been so nice with her around.

I know one day soon will be my last , but at least my last will be with her.

"Omg I finally made it!" She shouts and starts jumping up and down. "Yay you finally did" I say giving her a high five.

"I love you" I tell her. "I love you too" she says. "Let's go get pizza for celebration since I made the goal finally" she says. "But it was only a free throw" I say.

"Yah but I suck so it's a big deal" she says. "Yah you suck this di-,jk" she started looking at me a with a seriously look so I didn't even finish the joke and started laughing.

"But you really don't suck I was being sarcastic ab it just being a free throw shot I'm glad my baby made it" I tell her. "Me too and I'm glad my baby was there to watch me" She says then pecks my lips.

"Well let's go eat" I say picking her up. She starts to yell, "Joey put me down your gonna drop me!" "No I'm not you'll be fine" I say laughing.

When we finally get to the car I put her down. "How'd you like that roller coaster" I ask her. "It was a wild one" she says. "Whatever you have to admit the Joey ride was the best you've been on" I say. "Ok fine it was but never again" she says. "Ok no promises" I say with a smirk.

She just laughs. I how her laugh it's just so beautiful. And I know when she laughs she's happy and as long as she's happy I'm happy too.

(A/n so I'm getting to the end of this book I promise I'm making more after the ending of this book. I actually had this book planned out forever and I finally started writing it so the ending is already in mind I just have to write the last chapters the chapter will probably be 20-25 I don't know how long I'm gonna exstend it I know what I want the end to be I just don't know what I'm gonna as imbetween I just add as I'm writing but thank you all for ready this book im hoping your liking it)