Chapter Twenty-Three: Lauren's Journey Part 1

"And I'll be gone by the morning. Yeah, I'll be singing a brand new song. Sometimes, this life is a stormin'. So if the sun don't shine, you gotta pay no mind. With a keep on movin' on"

~Keep On Moving On by Maddie Poppe~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reeva was merely impressed with the results of the Strucker boy as they moved him some more safe as the final test was being done on the Strucker girl. "Girls, I'm heading out for some plans that need to be finished for the next mission. I want results when the final test is done."

"What shall we do if Andrew wakes up before the test is fully complete?"

Her eyes burned into their giving the three girls a daring stare. With that the female leader left heading straight towards the parking garage.

Three heads turn towards the silent seemingly girl on a bed. 'Lauren it's time! Andrew is in need of your help. Find him, whatever you do, do not let the lightness take you away from him. Go to the one who is most dark there you will find him.'

What seems to be a normal abandon church, Lauren stood there standing in front of Andreas Von Strucker practicing his powers against a brick wall. "Andreas? Is that really you?"

"Ahhhhhh, it's finally good to meet the girl who turned against her family, lied to her own brother about her secret friends... I'm proud to have the Von Strucker who will now be able to handle this brand new darkness coming her way. I wished to lived to see the day to finally meet the living legend of Fenris. Follow me young one, I have many things to teach you on this journey to find the boy your in need to look for."

Huge gust of wind blows through the area. Darkness and the light drew a line between where Lauren stood. Andreas stood on the darkest side of the line. "Join me Lauren! We can make a homeland for those who don't have a home, those who are lost in their mind and lost in their darkness. The path you choose will determine when you'll be back with Andrew. He chosen his path wisely it's time for you do the same...