Chapter Nineteen- Christian

It was time for the desicion. Who was going to go home?

        Sylvia looked over her notes, and explained her opinions to me. From what she was saying, I got the impression that she didn't like Celia and Scarlettt very much. Honestly, I didn't like them much either. Sylvia reported that all the times she looked at them, they weren't putting much effort into planning the celebration. So, Celia and Scarlett were out. That was a start.

        I started thinking about who else I didn't really like. There was Stella and Kaitlyn. God, those two were annoying. Out and out. There was also Lisa. So, five people were going to be eliminated. I told Sylvia my thoughts and she agreed.

        The next item on my mental to-do list was to ask another girl out on a date. So far, I've only asked out Laurel. Partly because of how busy everyone was. The weather was getting colder outside, so I thought of Winter. I would ask Winter out next.

        I knocked on her door a few minutes later. Winter opened it and gave me a small curtsy. "Prince Christian! What are you doing here? Can I help you with anything, your highness?" she asked, beaming. She was wearing an icy blue strapless dress that matched her eyes. It was as if she was expecting me to come and ask her out.

        "No, just that I wanted to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me," I replied, being as smooth as possible.

        "A date? What a surprise! Of course, Prince Christian. What's the plan?" Winter answered. 

        "Well, it's your choice, really. I'm fine with anything as long as you're happy," I told her, trying not to make it sound too gushy. 

        "Well, it is getting close to Christmas. Maybe we could go ice-skating. It's always been a hobby of mine."

        "Ice skating it is then," I told Winter. "I'll come pick you up Thursday afternoon."