4 | New Student, again?

TH's POV

We heard the bell and that indicates our next class, which is P.E. I grab my bag and we all went to the boys locker room while laughing and talking about random stuff. We made it to the boys locker room and we all get changed. I was the 1st one to finish so i just waited. Then Jhope soon came out. "Is it just you and me that are here?" I asked. "No." We both flinched when we heard another voice. It was Jungkook. "Okay, but where's Jimin and Yoongi-hyung?" I asked. "I don't know, and class starts in 20 minutes." Jhope said looking at his phone.
"They're probably making out." I whispered to Jungkook and we both laugh. Jhope on the other hand, was busy waiting for the two.

They then came out, together. Jimin's face was red as a tomato and Yoongi had a playful smirk on his face. "Hey! What took you guys so long?" I asked while eyeing up the two an they both looked away. I sighed. "Aishh, come on. Let's just go outside to the court.." I said and we all walk to the court and it was filled with students. "Woah, there's so many students here. Is there something happening?" I questioned and we walked to a corner. "Actually, yes. There's gonna be a new student and she is the daughter of Mr. Kim." Jhope explained. "Really? Tsk, they could've just be a normal student and go infront of class like Jungkook did, not like gonna get the whole school in the court." I scoffed.

"Well, the father of the new girl is the owner of one of the most succesful companies in Korea." Yoongi explained and i rolled my eyes. Then a random teacher came to the middle of the court with a mic. I crossed my arms and look at the teacher with a poker face, not really interested. Yoongi having his arm around Jimin who just standing there. Jhope with his arm on his hip while Jungkook just looking at them. We looked BADASS and INTIMIDATING AF. A weird thing to say but we felt cool.

"Ahem. Hello?"

The teacher tested and tapped the mic. Once she was sure it worked perfectly fine, she cleared her throat.

"Okay. Hello students!"

She greeted with a smile and looking all over the court and to the other teachers who slightly cheered.

"So, you all might be wondering why you're and we are all here when it's class time. Today, we're gonna have a new student and she's the daughter of
Mr. Kim. As some of you may know,
Mr. Kim is one of the most successful companies in Korea. So please, give her respect. Tomorrow is the day of her arriving and we're here because Mr. Kim is also here."

I look at the teacher surprised and turned to the others. "The literal Mr. Kim?" I whispered. "Yeah, let's just listen.." Yoongi said and i look back and see Mr. Kim walking to the middle and the Teacher handed him the mic.
"Hello. I'm Mr. Kim." He said with a smile.

"As the Teacher said. Tomorrow is the arriving of my Daughter. So please, have respect on her."

He nodded and i suddenly remembered something. This particular moment, it felt similar.

Faint Flashback

"Tomorrow will be the arrival of my lovely daughter. She's really nice so please, respect her and treat her like the others." I smiled looking at him from afar. "Ayye, you're blushing." Jimin nudged my shoulder with a small laugh. "Oh shut up Jimin, i'm just excited." I replied and he playfully rolled his eyes. "Excited? Just excited, not like, so super excited?" He said and i scoffed. "What do you think?" I asked. "Of course i'm really excited." I said and he smirked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "See? You are excited." He said. "He is the Father of her." I said looking up at Mr. Kim again. "Mhm. The Father of your future." Jimin laughed and i slighty shoved him away. "Shut up!" I rolled my eyes. "Whaat? Isn't she your girl-