16 | Explanation

They all we're silent as Jin yelled his question straight to the point. "And why is Taehyung naked?!" He added. "He's not really naked hyung.." Jimin whispered while fiddling with his fingers. Jin glared and Jimin stayed quiet. "Care to explain, you three?" Jin said and the 3 looked at eachother.

-

Taehyung quickly changed into proper clothing and walked downstairs in the speed of light and sat down with Jungkook, him, Jimin on the same couch and Jin on another different couch just infront of them. After a few minutes of just silence and staring mindlessly at anything.

Jin finally spoke, "Well? Are we just gonna sit here?" He questioned. Jimin gulped and took it  upon himself, again to speak first since he's the oldest after all, right? "Uhh..well, we we're only watching a series.." He said nervous, still looking down on the floor. Jin is scary when he's mad.

No wonder Jungkook thinks Taehyung's brother is cold and serious, which he most, half of the time but, most of the time, he's being a dork with his little brother Taehyung. "Watching a series? And ended up in Taehyung's room?" Jin said sarcastically, not questioning the serious they we're watching.

As it was just presented right infront of him, on the table and other stuff which includes cookies. Jimin gulped nudginv Taehyung on the shoulder in desperate to get out of this sticky situation. Taehyung looked at him, not as nervous as his best friend.

But still nervous nonetheless. "Tell him. He's gonna kill us!" Jimin whispered looking back and forth to Taehyung and Jin. Taehyung gulped and looked at his brother. "Jin hyung.." He started and Jin looked towards him. "As Jimin said, we we're only watching a series and i went to my room, i showered and uh,

After i finished, i came out and Jungkook suddenly came in and soon Jimin did because he heard me yell and ahajkqlue.." Taehyung blurted out the last part due to him panicking even tho he shouldn't be. Jin looks at him with a raised eyebrow. He ignored the fact that he didn't understand a single word he said and blurted out.

But sighed. "Is that true?" He asked. "Yes!" Taehyung practically yelled as he lightly jumped on the couch. Jin nodded then looked at Jungkook. "Now you. Why did you come into Taehyung's room without his or Jimin's permission?" He asked and Jungkook froze.

Jin was patient but also impatient. While Jungkook is scared out of his mind. Who wouln't be? You just entered your friends bedroom accidentally and found, well not found, but they just came out of the bathroom almost naked and then your other friend came in and then your friends brother came in and saw his little brother only in a towel like wtf?

Coincidence? I think the fuck not. "Taehyung hyung looked..uh..cold and...i went to his room to check on him and saw....something, and then i saw him in only a towel. I didn't mean it tho!" Jungkook explained and Jin looked at him while letting out a sigh.

"I'll forgive you three, but just for today." Jin said as he looked at Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin straight in the eyes. Taehyung was not that nervous and nodded. Jimin was in the middle of nervous and excited that he's not gonna or that they aren't gonna get a lecture from him.

While Jungkook was nervous as fuck, scared like a little boy and a bit happy, a bit. After a moment of awkward silence, Jin stood up, went upstairs to his room and locking his door shut with a nod at Taehyung who slightly nodded. As soon as they heard the lock click.

Jungkook slumped in his seat and laid on the couch with his legs on the floor while hiding his face on the couch and sighed deeply. It was not his couch, his house or anything, but he's so nervous he didn't give a shit. Taehyung looked at Jimin and he did the same. "What do we do?" Taehyung whispered to Jimin.

"I dunno' know, what do we do?" Jimin asked the same question but shrugged a little. They stared at eachother for awhile then to Jungkook who's ears we're red....and copied him.

-
O

hoho~ Jin hyung's anger has made an appearance! Lol. Welp,

BYE!