18 | BOYFRIEND?!

TH'S POV

"Uh, my friend!" I reasoned nervous and he raised his eyebrow at me. "Really? With a heart?" He asked, sitting up and not taking his hulk hand on my wrist. I bit my lip and blurted out something that i regretted, maybe.

"It's my Boyfriend!"

I froze on the spot as soon as that sentence came out of my mouth and silence took over. Jin looked at me, shocked as i am and opened his mouth. "BOYFRIEND?!" He yelled and i shivered. "Who is it?" He asked and i started getting nervous, who? Who? WHO?!

"Uh..Jungkook..?" I said and his eyes went wide as plates. He looked at me straight in the eye and let a sigh. He let go of my wrist as i cheered inside my head. Oh how much it hurted. "I'm not mad..i'm just surprised.." He said calmly and i look at him.

"Invite Jungkook over tomorrow, i wanna talk to him." He said and suddenly left leaving ME confused as hell and dropped my phone. I heard his door closing after i processed everything and what he just said.

"What?!"

The Next Day

I look at myself in the mirror with  determined look. "Okay! You can do this, Taehyung!" I yelled, punching my chest like a man would but regretted as it hurted so much. "Ow.." I mumbled rubbing my chest. After yesterdays event, i've been panicking.

Panicking like a cat who fell in a tub of water. After 5 more minutes in the bathroom and mentally preparing myself, i went downstairs. "Calm down." I muttered multiple times as i saw Jin sitting down, the food on the table and was just waiting for me. I quietly sat down and we ate in silence.

Time Skip

I walked down the school hallway, still nervous. I can't believe this is happening to me what the heck. I thought, walking inside my class and saw Jimin sitting down talking to Yoongi and noone else, that i knew.

I frantically looked around and sighed, beginning to walk towards them. I stopped and cleared my throat. I don't why but i just did. "Hi Jimin, can i talk to for a minute, in private?" I asked and he looked up at me. I stared at him and he nodded, standing up and waving to Yoongi who smiled.

In the  Bathroom

"WHAT?!" Jimin yelled making me flinched. "I know! I know! How am i supposed to tell Jungkook?!" I yelled back, now panicking than i ever am in my entire life. "Wait wait wait! So, what you're telling me is that Jin hyung found your phone and saw the nickname you gave Jungkook and he asked who it was,

And you said it was a friend, but he didn't believe it and asked again and you blurted out BOYFRIEND?! AND HE ASKED WHO AND YOU SAID JUNGKOOK?!" He explained and i furiously nodded. "Yes! That's what i'm trying to figure out!" I whined while stomping my feet on the floor(what he's trying to figure is how to tell JK).

Jimin sighed heavily. "Okay, let's calm down." He said. "Just tell Jungkook, he wouldn't mind since you guys are close after all, right?" I nodded looking at the door then to him. "Tell him, at Lunch okay?" He smiled and i looked down.

"But what if.." I tried to protest. "Okay?!" He asked again and i huffed. "Okay." I mumbled with a nod and went outside and back to class.

Lunch

"Taehyung, tell him." Jimin said as soon as i came back. I hesitated as i looked at Jungkook. He looked at me with those big doe eyes that i admired-- okay wat?

"Uh, Jungkook..i need to tell you something.." I said and he looked at me confused.

I told him everything and that left him speechless. "So, do you agree?" I asked. "Uhm..i'm not sure..i mean..as you're Boyfriend- i mean uhm....yeah, i agree.." He said and i smiled as he blushed.

Author's POV

Jungkook couldn't say no, he just, couldn't. With that pout, big eyes, ugh. Taehyung was Jungkook's long time crush now, incase you didn't know, and he didn't expect that he has to pretend  to be his boyfriend. Jungkook was actually Straight, straight as wood or ruler, but as soon as he saw Taehyung.

He flipped around and turned Gay. Like, how? He doesn't even think that Taehyung likes him. Jungkook knows that Taehyung only likes girls and not boys. Taehyung treats him like a little brother, and that is okay with Jungkook, but he can't stop his feelings for Taehyung.

He just, can't.

After School..

Jungkook and Taehyung was walking home together to Taehyung's because Jin wanted to see him. Taehyung was explaining everything to him as Jungkook stared at him. With a small smile on his face.

They made it at Taehyung's house and entered. They saw Jin sitting down in the living room, seemingly waiting for them. Jin guided them to sit down and they sat infront of them. No space.

"So, Jungkook, i see that you are..my Brother's boyfriend. I didn't know that my brother was, gay." Jin started as his eyes was focused on Jungkook. "I'm not mad at you two, or anyone in general. I'm still surprised but..i'm happy for you guys." Jin smiled and Taehyung looked at him, surprised.

"I'm not gonna ask too much questions, for now. But, i do have a few questiosn for you. When you we're here, why didn't you introduce yourself as my Brother's boyfriend?" He asked. Jungkook shifted in his seat as he gulped.

"Uh, i didn't think, uhm, it was the right to tell..you?" Jungkook chuckled lowly as Jin's eyes we're practically burning holes in his skull. "I see, i understand, next, when did you two met?" Jin asked.  "On my first day, i was a transfer student..and..T-taehyungie, showed me around!" Jungkook forced a smile as Jin looked at Taehyung then back at him.

"Okay, next, do you love my brother?" Jin asked seriously. Jungkook was shocked. He looked at Taehyung but he was looking at his lap. Jungkook looked back at Jin and sighed heavily. "Yes, i do love him." Jungkook confirmed making Jin smile as he leaned on his seat.

"Prove it." Jin plainly said. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at him, shocked. WHAT?! Taehyung thought. What does he mean, prove it? Jungkook thought. "Uh, hyung, what are you talking about?" Taehyung asked.

Jin looked at him. "I said, prove it, prove it Jungkook, that you really love Taehyung here. So..." Jin trailed off while looking at them with a smirk. "So what?" Taehyung asked.

"Kiss him.."

-
Hellooooo!! I know it's been FOREVER since the last chapter and yeah yeah. And i know i said in the last chapter which was a WEEKS ago. That the next chapter was gonna have some Taekook moments, but when i checked the drafts, there was two, and this was one of them.

Anddd, the Taekook moments was on the next chapter, i, uh, read it anddd, ugh. There was so MANY moments like wtf? How'd i do that LOL. Welp,

BYE!